Search results

1. sparkwizard

Smog pump supercharger

The flexible copper or aluminum tube from my air compressor to the air tank has some kind of corrugated heat fins on it. Maybe look at some old air compressors in the scrap yard? Spraying CO2 or Nitrogen at the tube would cool it, but those tanks are heavy and expensive.
  2. sparkwizard

Brake caliper to fit Cat Hpe Muskin???

List it in the classified section.
  3. sparkwizard

KH 200M brake caliper

I think you re replying to the Ebay Vendor in the other thread. You are right.
  4. sparkwizard

Smog pump supercharger

I think a big intercooler would result in huge throttle lag. Your idea might cool it enough to allow longer cruises. Water/alcohol injection directly into that hot intake pipe would cool it and make more power. Damn it, I've been watching this project and TRYING not to start another project of...
  5. sparkwizard

Smog pump supercharger

You guys are talking about the oil and cooling the engine. I'm talking about cooling the compressed air between the blower and the block.
  6. sparkwizard

Smog pump supercharger

Did I already mention the word "intercooler"? Even a piece of copper tubing through an ice bucket...
  7. sparkwizard

Rupp project - not mine

I think what we don't need might be a Rupp roller.
  8. sparkwizard

Rupp project - not mine

I can use the spare fork and the orange jackshaft.
  9. sparkwizard

Anyone watch Black66 on youtube?

I like Cars and Cameras, but most of their projects have become way too expensive with all of the sponsor money.
  10. sparkwizard

Rupp project - not mine

I'd bet we could part that out on this site in a week.
  11. sparkwizard

Bonanza

Have you checked HENT, top of this page?
  12. sparkwizard

Smog pump supercharger

Do you have any plans to cool the intake line? I think methanol will eat up your pump, too.
  13. sparkwizard

Heald Super Bronc VT-812 craigslist find.

Plus, they were always too big for the youngsters to tear up. The old man paid a lot of money for that bike and it stayed in the garage and was cleaned right after it was ridden.
  14. sparkwizard

Manco Rustler 310

I just started cutting repair panels from a plastic 55 gallon barrel. I am making hood and fenders for an old mower. I thought I would mention the idea here. I get these barrels free from the local oil change place. They are flexible and they bend easily with heat.
  15. sparkwizard

WEST BEND CHAINSAW

Look at "vintage chainsaw parts" on Ebay. Some of those old saws have Mac, Clinton or Power Products engines bolted into them. They can be easily removed and used mini bikes or go karts. Since they are big, old and heavy for chainsaws, they are sold as parts/ repair.
  16. sparkwizard

10 Tooth #35 Chain Centrifical Clutch With Set Screw

@Jim Donovan would be the man to talk to.
  17. sparkwizard

10 Tooth #35 Chain Centrifical Clutch With Set Screw

I assume you are looking for a 5/8 ID clutch? I have been looking, also. Ebay has some interesting ones. Max Torque is the brand I have been looking for.
  18. sparkwizard

Nothing matters but the weekend

Paradise! Bike sounds Awesome!
  19. sparkwizard

Replacement for Flo Jet carb

Thank you. It looks like a long time and no resolution. If the owner won't do what people suggest, why ask for help? Best of luck. I'm done here.