Recent content by sparkwizard

1. sparkwizard

Manco Rustler 310

I just started cutting repair panels from a plastic 55 gallon barrel. I am making hood and fenders for an old mower. I thought I would mention the idea here. I get these barrels free from the local oil change place. They are flexible and they bend easily with heat.
  2. sparkwizard

WEST BEND CHAINSAW

Look at "vintage chainsaw parts" on Ebay. Some of those old saws have Mac, Clinton or Power Products engines bolted into them. They can be easily removed and used mini bikes or go karts. Since they are big, old and heavy for chainsaws, they are sold as parts/ repair.
  3. sparkwizard

10 Tooth #35 Chain Centrifical Clutch With Set Screw

@Jim Donovan would be the man to talk to.
  4. sparkwizard

10 Tooth #35 Chain Centrifical Clutch With Set Screw

I assume you are looking for a 5/8 ID clutch? I have been looking, also. Ebay has some interesting ones. Max Torque is the brand I have been looking for.
  5. sparkwizard

Nothing matters but the weekend

Paradise! Bike sounds Awesome!
  6. sparkwizard

Replacement for Flo Jet carb

Thank you. It looks like a long time and no resolution. If the owner won't do what people suggest, why ask for help? Best of luck. I'm done here.
  7. sparkwizard

Tecumseh dial indicator 670241

WOW . I didn't know that. Sorry!
  8. sparkwizard

Leave the intake valve alone, start looking for a mixer for your engine and get an account on smokstak.com. They will understand what you have better then we do here. I am a member over there, too. P.S. They will LOVE your project!!!!
  9. sparkwizard

Super bronc 2 ????

Have you ever looked across a farmer's field after he harvested his corn? The rows were still 5 inches deep, chopped corn stalks still on the ground? Maybe some wild turkeys grouping and munching on some missed kernels? Have you ever wanted to go and look at that creek on the other side of that...
  10. sparkwizard

Vintage carburetors for sale

The shipping might eat up 35% of your price. you might want to edit that...
  11. sparkwizard

Spam: "N300GummiesBuy" Spam keeps returning...

Do the same for the creeps who post into other topics. Click "ignore" and then "what's new" up at the top.
  12. sparkwizard

That is the one I would like to play with. It looks like it came off of a big chainsaw, maybe one of those huge weed trimmers from the dark ages. Does anybody know what it came from?
  13. sparkwizard

Tempting...I'll check my funds. "Hey, Honey?... Remember when you asked me what I want for Father's Day?..."
  14. sparkwizard

Spam: "N300GummiesBuy" Spam keeps returning...

Hover over their name, click "ignore" Poof! Gone! (for you anyway)
  15. sparkwizard

Order the jets and seal everything while you wait for delivery? I think that is what I would try.