Search results

1. superflea

What is it #2. Marketplace find

Keystone, like Charles said.
  2. superflea

What is it?

Defintely looks Keystoney but I don't ever remember seeing a looped lower frame like that. It looks cool for sure.
  3. superflea

Great show

Will that will take you all the way to your "Yellow Submarine."
  4. superflea

Great show

I don't know why you want me to share a picture but here you go. "Me Kickin' it at my son's wedding.
  5. superflea

Help ID this frame. Thanks!!

Solid triple t with 3 holes where the Nanza emblem went
  6. superflea

Help ID this frame. Thanks!!

Bonanza
  7. superflea

Say Hey

BARELY!
  8. superflea

Say Hey

Is he still alive? That's aMAYSing.
  9. superflea

Bremer

New Price...$600 shipping to the lower 48 included.
  10. superflea

Finally some true barn finds in my area

Red one looks like a Bird Wren.
  11. superflea

what is this?

Once you get over the gag reflex it actually is kind of cool in a weird sort of way. $75 is pretty darn cheap to be able to buy such a one owner beauty.
  12. superflea

Original Doodlebug help

On YouTube, "Chickanic" cautions that about 70% of replacement carbs are bad out of the box. She has extensive experience on small engines having owned and operated a repair shop for many years. I had the same problem with a riding mower. Replacement carb was $10-$20 bucks but an OEM carb was...
  13. superflea

Vintage Clark Rebel Go kart

There is a Rebel kart for sale on marketplace for $250. It has a love axle. I couldn't get the link to post.
  14. superflea

Yep now that I look closer the one pic shows a solid no spin axle. Should have looked closer. Good catch there Sparky.
  15. superflea

If that has a live axle like mine does then those rims aree not going to work. You'll need fixed (keyed) rims to sit on the axle as it turns.
  16. superflea

Anyone know what this is?

Geez Robert, its 2024!
  17. superflea

STOLEN MINI BIKE - BE ON THE ALERT

Sorry to hear this. I loathe chickenshit thieves.
  18. superflea

Double Indian Carlisle

Its like they always say two heads are better than one.
  19. superflea

STILL LOOKING FOR ANSWERS

First of all, I went back and looked thru responses and failed to find any that were "All Huffy". Maybe I missed it but Richard Trotter is our resident expert on Pack Bikes. I have a Blazer and the top portion looks a lot like your bikes with the storage compartment and lid. As far as value...
  20. superflea

New minibike-and-other-projects-workshop project.

First time I've seen this thread and all I can say is, "WOW!" I would love to play around in that shop. Have you ever thought about adopting a 72 year old? I can send you the paperwork!