Clearing the air...Lil Indian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Try reading what? I am not blaming you other than for posting. You said no shipping, and Dean screwed that up by wanting a lot to do it. Scott tried to make a different deal with Dean and that fell off. The common denominator is Dean.

What am I missing?
Then why is Scott telling people I tried to keep money and I backed out of it and blah blah? He never sent me a dime. Seems it all leads back to you friend you are defending. Cause to be honest...I have no clue if he ever really asked Dean. Plain and simple...he should be banned or apologize on here.

Last edited:
Then why is Scott telling people I tried to keep money and I backed out of it and blah blah? He never sent me a dime. Seems it all leads back to you friend you are defending. Cause to be honest...I have no clue if he ever really asked Dean. Plain and simple...he should be banned or apologize on here.
1. Scott would like to respond, but is blocked.
2. Who says Scott said this? He says that is BS. He says he never even sent money so where did you get that? Who told you he said this? Did you hear it from his lips?
3. Honesty from you?
4. Dean is mentioned in your first post, so you had to have talked with him.

I am not defending anyone. I just want to make sure the truth is fully out there when you call someone out.

2. Who says Scott said this? He says that is BS. He says he never even sent money so where did you get that? Who told you he said this? Did you hear it from his lips?
3. Honesty from you?

I am not defending anyone. I just want to make sure the truth is fully out there when you call someone out.
He isn't blocked...just doesn't wanna pay 25 bucks to support a forum he frequents to post in this section. Enough said....

3. Honesty from you?

I say Scott said this. I know that's the story he told me. Don't know who else he told. And this is not bc of the whole engine thing which I hold no ill feelings about. It is bc that are the words that came out of his mouth to me on the phone. You can't say that he didn't say it you can just say that he says he didn't. I know what I heard and what I was told. Facts are facts.

Regarding pictures, I do not see where he hosted using OldMiniBikes. It looks like Photobucket? So if there are picture issues they are on him. Again, this is from what I can view.

I just did some digging and it appears most of his photos are still in threads. There are a handful with the OldMiniBikes logo but most are Photo-bucket from what I see.

Last edited:
I say Scott said this. I know that's the story he told me. Don't know who else he told. And this is not bc of the whole engine thing which I hold no ill feelings about. It is bc that are the words that came out of his mouth to me on the phone. You can't say that he didn't say it you can just say that he says he didn't. I know what I heard and what I was told. Facts are facts.
Is this English? Yo no comprende...

He isn't blocked...just doesn't wanna pay 25 bucks to support a forum he frequents to post in this section. Enough said....
Not Banned, but he cannot log in. He has tried multiple times.

Since the bandwagon has made it's decision, it is like the US elections, whoever is on top of the media polls wins.

As such, I am done. Cheezy, you can call this a win if you wish, but I am done here. Too bad you can't see the whole story. And it is more than your lame "I didn't sell my bike" shite.

Not Banned, but he cannot log in. He has tried multiple times.

Since the bandwagon has made it's decision, it is like the US elections, whoever is on top of the media polls wins.

As such, I am done. Cheezy, you can call this a win if you wish, but I am done here. Too bad you can't see the whole story. And it is more than your lame "I didn't sell my bike" shite.
He was logged in today several times...but I guess you didn't know that fact either. Also he has been logged in numerous times since this was posted. But if you wanna take your toys and stomp home...go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Stangrcr1
Call out en force. I would send this to more, but limited to 5, and I don't know who the anonymous mods are.

I am highly upset about some things going on on OldMiniBikes. First, not happy about Karen automatically assuming I was blaming her for the delay on the trike. I did not name her, and for her to read between the lines is BS. Its her issue if she thinks that. Read the thread if you think otherwise.

As far as Bill's BS deal post, I know some of the background. Bill and Scott(Jack's) had the original deal for the Lil Indian. Scott backed out after Dean wanted a lot for the shipping. Scott later tried to make a deal with Dean for a Lil Indian Sabre. Dean wanted too much for it and Scott backed out after Dean wouldn't deal. Dean went to Bill and whined saying Scott was bad talking both of them, and thus the thread slamming Scott. I hope you see the common denominator here... I see Scott's pics have been blocked, and he can't log in to respond. I think Dean has the real issue here, and is the instigator to get Bill to post what he did. It seemed Bill was going to let it lay until Dean pushed it. Sure Scott has some blame here, but to let that thread go like this, or even allowing him to respond, without finding out the other side of the story? And then the third party involvment that screwed all of it...

And along with that, and Bill's history, wasn't he recently banned? I have no desire to be involved in any build off where the Mod can be easily lead by Dean or anyone else. Bill has a history, and for you to even think of allowing him to run something like the build off makes me question your thought process.

I am not downplaying Bill's deal process, just how easily lead he is, and how he doesn't know when or what to post, and when not to post.

To tell the truth, with all the childish shit going on, I am at the point of finishing the trike and being done with the drama on OldMiniBikes. I may not even post the final pics and let Steve post them if he wants.

My opinion may not mean much, but I will tell you I am not happy about the anonymous mods blocking Scott without hearing his side. You may say he is not banned, but his pics are missing, and he cannot log on.

Who are these anonymous mods that make decisions on their own?

Not happy. I would like to see some answers. If not, consider me gone.

Don

Status
Not open for further replies.