Doodle Bug Forks Needed

I have the newer style Doodlebug called the Dirt Bug and unfortunately the crazy handlebars are bent too far back for me and they are very cramped. The local fabrication shop wants 100 bills to bend them forward me. :hammer: Really that's crazy so I'm looking to upgrade them before I get to knee deep in the build.

IJG

IMG_20151025_132348.jpg IMG_20151025_105959.jpg
an un-Accurate/(Too Crooked for my standards). Doodlebug DB30S Front End
Comes with original fender... $62.50 delivered

Last edited:
Can you write up the bending process.

1. Disassemble the forks from the frame, handle grips, wheel, fender and cables included.
2. Lay them on the ground in reverse order so the bend is pointed backwards in the correct bend orientation.
3 Then what do I do.

Last edited:
Can you write up the bending process.

1. Disassemble the forks from the frame, handle grips, wheel, fender and cables included.
2. Lay them on the ground in reverse order so the bend is pointed backwards in the correct bend orientation.
3 Then what do I do.
Yes remove them , I bend them in the air , anyother words I invert the conduit bender so the shoe is in air and bender handle is on ground then put the forks in the shoe sliding them down in the shoe till the top tree hits the shoe , bend then repeat on other side , if you know an electrician he'll understand !

Thanks Chipper, I will post my progress that's if I don't end up in the ER. Me and tools sometimes do not mix. Kinda like Tool Tim Taylor from Home Improvement.