Where to buy parts for 1978 Italjet M5C mini?

Just like the thread title says, where can I find parts for a 1978 Italjet M5C 50cc mini bike?

This is an actual Italjet, not a re-badged Indian or other.

Looking at the photos, then attempting to match it up to some other brand using google has been fruitless.

M5C-Left.JPG M5C-Right.JPG

The bike is 450 miles away, and I need to secure accurate parts prices and availability before my client can/will commit to the project; so, I can't just eyeball the parts or even measure them in order to compare against other / known brands.

Help?

Thanx.

bruces

This May or may not help you ,but I see those italjets at the shopping malls used as a kiddie ride .I bet you can find one like that .

Bryon

Just like the thread title says, where can I find parts for a 1978 Italjet M5C 50cc mini bike?

This is an actual Italjet, not a re-badged Indian or other.

Looking at the photos, then attempting to match it up to some other brand using google has been fruitless.

View attachment 87366 View attachment 87367

The bike is 450 miles away, and I need to secure accurate parts prices and availability before my client can/will commit to the project; so, I can't just eyeball the parts or even measure them in order to compare against other / known brands.

Help?

Thanx.
I have recently aquired a whole m5c that ran until I lost part of the carburetor.would sell at a reasonable price