Sears Puddle Jumper in Orange Crush

I bought this minibike serial number is 1960. I do not know much about this particular bike, it is all original and in fairly good original condition. Can you tell me what year it is? It hasn't run in 25+ years but the prior owner did run it dry. Turns over easily and brakes work etc. Going to change oil and put oil on top of cylinder before really pulling it through.

Can someone give me an idea what it would be worth in fair original condition vs totally restored condition?

I saw it in a basement and thought at first it was a Fox or a Rupp remembering back to my childhood days many years ago.

I appreciate any help. Will post pictures soon.

No values given here but it's a desirable bike, restore one and you bought it twice regardless of how long you've had it. Costs too much to ever recover the $ spent. A cleanup and mechanical resto is what I'd do if I planned on keeping it, if I planned to sell I'd dust it off and list it. Google Sears Puddle Jumper and see if any old for sale ads remain or if there are any currently for sale to get an idea of what to ask, start high and take offers is what I do. Good luck and Welcome.

I bought this minibike...Can someone give me an idea....
No values given here but it's a desirable bike, restore one and you bought it twice regardless of how long you've had it...
Agreed. It seems that these days, preserved original is almost always more valuable than restored, whether you're talking minis, motorcycles, cars or whatever. Except gasoline pumps. Restoration seems to improve their value. Maybe because a shiny one looks better in your man cave.

It looks just like the one GAMMATG has pictured but hasn't been cleaned up. It also has a wheely bar behind the seat. Will clean up and post pictures later.

Thanks for all the help.