Mini trike

I believe the engine is the original 2.5 hp Briggs I never looked to closely at it I will confirm that this evening when I get home. Yes it is a clutch to sprocket setup, but I suppose one could install a torque converter on the motor. Any other questions feel free to ask and I will give you the best answer to my knowledge. I am also from lima Ohio if you would like to stop by and look it over you are more than welcome too.

Last edited:

SCooke123

I thought so. Looking at the engine in comparison to the rest of the trike it looked pretty small.
I have a 5 year old granddaughter that might fit it!

I believe the engine is the original 2.5 hp Briggs I never looked to closely at it I will confirm that this evening when I get home. Yes it is a clutch to sprocket setup, but I suppose one could install a torque converter on the motor. Any other questions feel free to ask and I will give you the best answer to my knowledge. I am also from lima Ohio if you would like to stop by and look it over you are more than welcome too.
Motor would be a Tecumseh originally. And someone cut off the rear grab bar. Just a heads up man. Nice trike though, I still have one.

Nice trike. I just picked up a really small one too, a Brutecycle. If you're ever interested in selling I don't have one of those yet hahaha. Never did make it to Rock n Roll HOF when I was in Ohio haha might be worth the trip back (if I ever have the time)

Nice trike. I just picked up a really small one too, a Brutecycle. If you're ever interested in selling I don't have one of those yet hahaha. Never did make it to Rock n Roll HOF when I was in Ohio haha might be worth the trip back (if I ever have the time)
Umm this is his ad for it being For Sale :confused: