All original SURVIVORS

This is how I got it. Only thing it was missing was the air cleaner housing.
I have 2 in original condition and yours looks like a very original one too ... someone added a shutoff valve for the fuel and I see an added set of pegs on the brush guard ... the carb looks like it has a "gold" float bowl, kinda hard to tell, might just be dirt.

Here is a pic of our Hilltoppers out on the town ...

We registered them as mopeds added all the street legal gear, the orange flags are for safety.

If your going to ride it often and hard there are a couple weak spots ... 1 is the jackshaft, they wear where the bearings ride. Shake the shaft, if it moves its worn.
The other is the cat99 driven and driver. They may be worn with weak springs, while they will work they may not allow the motor to do its work in the right RPM range ...
We ride our bikes very hard so it was an issue, if your just cruising the streets you will likely never notice.
A series 30 TAV will fit with some adjustment.
Use genuine comet belts, Chinese belts are not so good so the people on this site have said.
Chinese TAVs are good, Comet TAVs are the best.

Nice find!
By far the most comfortable Adult mini bike I have ever ridden.

1975 Rupp Roadster2. Someone painted it black... It used to be Magenta. I just bought a lot of new parts for it for this winters restoration - OR - I may sell it like it is if the offer is right (PM me). It has the original lighted HS40 and the lights work ! I have the tail light lens it just wasn't on when these pics were taken. Runs good rides good.

Danford1

File_008 (8).jpeg File_007 (10).jpeg

I bought this bike from the original owner who had it since he was a kid, given to him brand new by his father. I got it from his barn where it has sat for decades. This is one of the bikes that I don't know when I'll get to it, and I need to make room.
Bike is presently not running, the original 1971 H30 Tecumseh has compression but no spark. (probably just points). It will also need a carb rebuild.......This is a real nice original bike.... $450....local pickup...cash or paypal as a friend...

Attachments

I should probably add my very original 1972 DMP Scamper to this list. Original Tec H35 has great compression and runs like a champ.

Has some very hard to find parts if your familiar with these bikes.