OND's - Bonanza - (Vintage Open)

Saweet!!! Those look like they belong on the bike. I like the look. It looks period to the bike.

And yes, thanks for the write up. That is always helpful.

Doug

Great job Eric! Thanks for your awesome writeup.
Thanks Pat....and I'm definitely no writer ...:no:butt I try to help as much as possible...:laugh:

Saweet!!! Those look like they belong on the bike. I like the look. It looks period to the bike.

And yes, thanks for the write up. That is always helpful.

Doug
Thanks Doug.....I'll take that compliment Sir !:wink:
I'm with Pat. Wow :clap:....Just used vice to crimp? If so, I gotta get a bigger one.
Thanks Pete... and the little vice was just for pics.....I've got my old giant mounted on a work bench.....but was to messy to take pics of. :laugh:

SON!!!!! That is bad to the bone!!!

Why would it be any other way?

Doug

By the way, what flavor is that color??? You probably posted it already but I don't remember if you did.
Hey Doug its ORANGElol :laugh: Competition or Chevy orange !

Nice work..... looks great , love the lipstick red.
Thanks Tyler and yea its Orange..:oops:...pics are deceiving with the sun not being out .

Great work..awsum. :thumbsup:
Thanks Papa Wheelie ! :thumbsup::laugh:

Nice, clean looking set-up. Love the acorn nuts, you just need some for the axles now.
Thanks Pap....and no where near what you are building !:thumbsup:

I don't think its Lipstick Red. Its not pink enough. I had a brand new 1977 Thunderbird that was Lipstick Red. It is very orange in other colors he has posted.
NO its not Pink....thanks for clearing that up Doug ! :laugh:
Dang Eric!! Those rear shocks are awesome as is the rest of the bike!! Nice job!! :thumbsup:
Thanks J....needing some updates on your ride !:grind::hammer:

Color matched rear shocks. I'm liking em...:thumbsup:

I only have one simple suggestion... Threaded rod with acorn nuts on both ends top and bottom since they are so visible. And like PAP suggested, acorn nuts on the axles.

And do I spy tapered axle spacers??????? Slick!

And of course it would look really good at my house too..... :biggrin:

Doug

Eric those shocks are Killer! Your builds are always Kool . If I was in the Build Off, I'd be tossing my mini bike off the Golden Gate Bridge today!:laugh:
Oh Yea !..:laugh:...I would be at the bottom of the bridge to catch it to ! :wink:

Hey Joe, the man told me he knows how to build a minibike but that it was just a hobby.... :shrug:

Doug
Doug a hobby is something you love to do.....for me its mini bikes ! :thumbsup: I now hate CARS...and CARS with computers !!!!:cursing::censure::cursing::censure: That's what I do for a living.
Looks Great Eric :thumbsup: Looks Orange to me but what the heck do I know I'm color blind :laugh:
Well Thank you for that Randy ! :thumbsup: Karl ( [MENTION=48751]Not so mini bike[/MENTION] ) says its pink....I believe he is color blind !:laugh::001_tt2: