t555trailblazer's - Bonanza powered by Chrysler……… Power bee 700 - (Vintage Class)

Still going at these go power wheels. Many hours spent on them and still have a ways to go. Fingers are starting to feel it LOL. Looking forward to moving on to other parts of the build.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$35 out the door with the harbor freight coupon. Who knows how long it will last, I already feel I've got my moneys worth out of it...

I have the same polisher and I abuse it,had it about 4 years and still works great.I use black compound only thing I would do is mount it on a stand so you can position it were making a mess isnt a issue,I also had a arbour on a circular saw with 6 in wheel worked great

I have the same polisher and I abuse it,had it about 4 years and still works great.I use black compound only thing I would do is mount it on a stand so you can position it were making a mess isnt a issue,I also had a arbour on a circular saw with 6 in wheel worked great
Canuck.... Good to hear, 4 years and still going! I did replace the stitched buff wheel with a little bit better quality one. It made a difference in the results. I like the black compound but also use a lot of the white finishing compound. Mounted mine to a 30" x 14" piece of plywood with 3-2 x 4's on the bottom for support. I can move it around when I'm not using it. Space is a valuable commodity in my garage LOL. They do make a mess, I keep a shop vac handy to clean up. All in all, it's a good little tool for the price. The circular saw idea sounds interesting.

I have the wheels finished. Tires and tubes are all general and look to be original. Heim bearings and hardware also look to be original….50 years old and still going!
I hope to be posting more interesting frame and engine updates in the very near future.

...........................................................:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:...................................................

BEAUTIFUL !

Beautiful bike. Coming together well. If u haven't figured out your exhaust for the rectangle port to expansion chamber pipe shoot me message I can most likely help, IF the ports the right size.
You may want to look at some aborit forums, the saws they build dmostly have the esquarwd porta and they build the pipes around that. May consider making a small manafold, and use that to change the shape to fit a pipe then clamp or wdl your custom pipe up.
I love building those expansion chamber pipes. Not easy, if you do it all by hand like me. I do all the math on paper, then draw out the templates. Weld the pieces together then use a pressure washer to expand the metal to the ecorrwt shape and size. All tahts left thn is I pie cut the curve to the manifold. Remember to taper that heder pipe.

Guys sorry for the sloppy typing. My arthritis in s bad today. I mentioned to say for the OP to check some arborist forums for tips and tricks for adapting a rectangle port to a circular pipe. Thy build some wicked mean A double S saws. Most the old Homelite saws have the same port type. They build pipes for them...any way great build&great site.