OND's - Bonanza - (Vintage Open)

That is one nice clean simple build:thumbsup: The pics are suitable for framing, but you are missing one thing.........the hot leggy blonde sitting on it!:001_tt2:
Another Cool Mini Bike Eric! All your bikes have Hot Rod Colors but never look over Blinged.:thumbsup:
Super build and great photos! (Jealous you had sun today, we're on day 4 of haze and rain) Congrats!:thumbsup:
I like that Manchester1 seat. It is very cool.
Really nice..:thumbsup:
sweet..........:thumbsup:
Thanks Guys...and yes just a simple build.

OK I'm Calling It Officially Done

But first I would like to "THANK " these members that helped me out with either parts or Info.
Hent & Viki (Drew & Viki ) for this great forum and the OldMiniBikes Warehouse .
manchester1 (Karen) for the awesome seat .
Nick (Ride SF ) for the frame and shipping it to me.
minikenny ( Kenny ) for this great little HS40 Tec engine...thanks buddy ! :thumbsup:
CarPlay LB ( Eric ) for the Bonanza clutch cover.
Cheezy & mrpat (Bill & Pat) for hosting this build off again....great job guys ! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Not to mention all the members that helped out with some great advice ...:wink:

Here are the pics.....not tha best but here they are. I'll try to do a ride video this weekend maybe if weather permits.

As I said in the first post " I'm Just Glad To Be Here ! "
Before

After

Great job on a great looking bike Eric!
Great stuff as always E ! She's a looker fo sho :thumbsup:
One helluva job Eric! Looks awesome!!! What a difference from when I sent you the frame

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Eric, it is simply awesome :thumbsup: But it wont truly be done until the video :001_tt2:
I quit..........
That's the epitome of a cool minibike. Looking forward to the video.
Nothing but a fine bike.
Thanks guys ! and yes I'm ready for a ride myself...I just hope this HS40 has half the power that my H35 has.

OK I'm Calling It Officially Done

But first I would like to "THANK " these members that helped me out with either parts or Info.
Hent & Viki (Drew & Viki ) for this great forum and the OldMiniBikes Warehouse .
manchester1 (Karen) for the awesome seat .
Nick (Ride SF ) for the frame and shipping it to me.
minikenny ( Kenny ) for this great little HS40 Tec engine...thanks buddy ! :thumbsup:
CarPlay LB ( Eric ) for the Bonanza clutch cover.
Cheezy & mrpat (Bill & Pat) for hosting this build off again....great job guys ! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Not to mention all the members that helped out with some great advice ...:wink:

Here are the pics.....not tha best but here they are. I'll try to do a ride video this weekend maybe if weather permits.

As I said in the first post " I'm Just Glad To Be Here ! "
That came out awesome Eric. Great job. :bowdown: