mrpat's - Bonanza BC1400 - (Vintage Class)

I would like to give a shout out to [MENTION=47323]OND[/MENTION] for the awesome clutch cover. Not sure how I'm going to finish it as of yet, but will post once I do. Thanks again Eric!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Been working here and there without any updates. Got the brake hooked up with the switch, clutch cover finished with brackets made, exhaust tube bent, exhaust bracket made, all carb linkage completed and throttle hooked up. Still a little bit to go! I need to get more pics.

Looks great Pat ....but we need more pics ! :wink:
what he said ^^^^ lol
Thank you guys.
No pics yet, but am down to a few minor things left.

1. adjust the brake light switch. When engine is running, the light is on all the time.
2. threads are stripped out of one of the holes on the engine that mounts the tin that wraps from front of engine to the PTO side of engine.
3. I have my kill switch wired bass ackwards. Run is off, and off is run. (Yea, that one hurt my pulling arm for sure..:laugh:)
4. My kick stand is just a fuzz too long. When kick stand is down the bike is straight up and down, no lean. If the wind blows, it wants to fall down.

I threw my back out on Saturday afternoon, otherwise those things would have been done already.

Thank you guys for the comments. Back is near better now, still a little stiff but most of the pain is gone anyways.

I'm going to chalk this build as complete! This one has been quite the journey. Started out with a frame, rear wheel with brake, rear shocks, and rear fender.
I ordered a few parts, had a couple things made by the experts here, bought a thing or two from the great community here, and made some parts myself.
Great advice was offered by the 'nanza gods here. Thank you.

I would like to give a thank you to some people.

@125ccrazy for the tank [MENTION=18286]manchester1[/MENTION] for the seat [MENTION=53969]RideSF[/MENTION] for the front rim [MENTION=9664]cheezy1[/MENTION] for the frame/wheel [MENTION=47323]OND[/MENTION] for the clutch cover [MENTION=45314]Ajf[/MENTION] for the front fender and kickstand [MENTION=20100]OldMiniBikes[/MENTION] for having a one stop shopping place. [MENTION=1]Hent[/MENTION] for allowing the buildoff this year and to hosting this site.

There are probably many more, but I'm old and forget sometimes. I thank you.