HarleysPapa - 1972 Fox Thunderbolt MX212 - (Vintage Open)

Say...where did you get that header wrap?
OldMiniBikes has nearly everything!
https://www.OldMiniBikes.com/header-insulation-tape-10-.html

Randy...that bike is SU-WEET! Nice job Bud!
Thanks Eric :thumbsup: pap I got my header wrap here https://shop.advanceautoparts.com/p...2-P?navigationPath=L1*14932|L2*14983|L3*15320 if you do a search there they have other colors, the tan was in stock at my store :thumbsup: I like the 1" its easier to work with, give your self a lot of extra :thumbsup: Following the directions it called for 120" and I came up 4 feet short but that could have just been me :doah:

First and foremost I want to thank [MENTION=1]Hent[/MENTION] /Drew and Vicky for hosting the build off and [MENTION=31471]mrpat[/MENTION] /Pat and [MENTION=9664]cheezy1[/MENTION] /Bill for being the mods :thumbsup: I want to thank [MENTION=18286]manchester1[/MENTION] /Karen for the great seat, [MENTION=31879]CarPlayLB[/MENTION] /Eric for the hand grips, [MENTION=47323]OND[/MENTION] /Eric for the cable stop and most of all I need to thank [MENTION=48751]Not so mini bike[/MENTION] /Karl and [MENTION=43506]trinik7597[/MENTION] /Tim for all there help getting this bike to begin with :thumbsup: And everyone else for their comments and inspiration :thumbsup:
If I have forgotten anyone I am sorry :doah:
I know I am not using the kick stand but I don't trust it :doah:
I have to say that out of all the bikes I have built I am the most proud and happy with this one :thumbsup:
Here are the final pic's and I am calling this bike done, with time to spare :thumbsup:

Outstanding!:thumbsup:
Great job. Looks awesome.:thumbsup:
Just Awesome Randy !!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup: I love the look and it sounds great !
Thanks to all of you :thumbsup: Eric, it does sound good but you cant hear it very well in the video with the dog barking :doah: If the rain holds off tomorrow I'll get the chest mount for my Go-pro and take it down the street :thumbsup:

chrisr

As a fellow Thunderbolt owner, I have really enjoyed watching your build. I really like the extended swing arm, rear tire and all over all makeover. Very nice!

The bike does look like it will work really well on dirt. I see it has a front brake, which seems like a big advantage over typical minis. Not to mention the nice big nobbies. Nice bike!

Bike turned out just beautiful.
Yes indeed , she's a beaut fo sho , We wanna see a speed demonstration video , looks like Buckeye riding that thing :laugh:
As a fellow Thunderbolt owner, I have really enjoyed watching your build. I really like the extended swing arm, rear tire and all over all makeover. Very nice!
Great Job, Randy! You and Delray are going to be zoomin' 'round that circle track!:thumbsup:
The bike does look like it will work really well on dirt. I see it has a front brake, which seems like a big advantage over typical minis. Not to mention the nice big nobbies. Nice bike!
looks real good randy...........:thumbsup:
Thanks everyone :thumbsup: [MENTION=46062]chipper[/MENTION] /Angelo I hope to get a speed run down the street this weekend, street is way to busy week nights :doah: [MENTION=51233]Dr. Shop Teacher[/MENTION] /Pete I hope [MENTION=339]delray[/MENTION] /Brian and [MENTION=13654]gumpit[/MENTION] /Randy and I can get some real riding in on our Thunderbolts