2018 Build-Off?

I'm pretty stoked for the build off. I got a stupid crazy idea and am ready to give it a go. Hopefully I can pull it off.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Me too. I'm getting parts together for my build and it's really tempting to just start fabbing right now. I'll try to wait though.

Rikk

Since this is my first entry, I'm trying to decide if I want to go completely off the hook or stay somewhat sane and just let the build happen. Either way, I'll be in the just for fun/anything goes class. One more week to go.

Its been a while since I got involved in the build off , so I may enter a couple of custom scratch builds in the just for fun class
Hi Rob, I haven't seen you around here for it seems like two years. Good to see you, and I am sure I am not alone in hoping to see at least one of your spectacular builds here.

Thanks Dave , it's been a while
I collect and restore bigger stuff too
Have 10 or so Street bikes , so its hard to find time for all of them

However I still enjoy be the scratch build metal fabrication work the best

Hi i'm New here i'm very intrtained with this event.I Would like to Be in the event of china Bikes.I have a doddle bug Db30 Thanks to all the Coments And all the picture u have Put I admire Everything U Guys have done.i don't have a Shop Profecinal And Not alot Of machines but i like Inventing.I would Like to Know How can I Be part of the 10 in the event.If you can Help me to Put Up Photos And My project please I'm From Puerto Rico.Thanks To all

Hi i'm New here i'm very intrtained with this event.I Would like to Be in the event of china Bikes.I have a doddle bug Db30 Thanks to all the Coments And all the picture u have Put I admire Everything U Guys have done.i don't have a Shop Profecinal And Not alot Of machines but i like Inventing.I would Like to Know How can I Be part of the 10 in the event.If you can Help me to Put Up Photos And My project please I'm From Puerto Rico.Thanks To all
Hey Henry, it's easy to sign up! Just start a new thread under the 2018 build off section. Here is a link to the rules.
https://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/...8-a/152569-2018-OldMiniBikes-build-rules.html

If you have any further questions you can send me or cheezy1 a private message.

Thank you,
Pat