Who makes NEW 50cc minibikes?

Hey all,

I'm trying to put together a list of ALL the companies that make NEW 50cc minibikes. Help me out and tell me the make and models of any 50cc minis I can still buy brand spankin' new?

BONUS POINTS if you know their max speeds stock from the box. :scooter:

Depends on your definition of minibike; if it's what most members of this forum consider a minibike, I'm pretty sure the answer would be none. The smallest Monster Moto is 79cc; the smallest Coleman is 98cc; they are the only small minibikes available new, that I'm aware of.

There are 50cc scooters available, even a few 2-strokes from Genuine and Adley. Yamaha and Lance have 4-strokes, plus there are a bunch of Chinese fifties.

There probably are 50cc pocket bikes, but I'm not sure.

Depends on your definition of minibike; if it's what most members of this forum consider a minibike, I'm pretty sure the answer would be none.
I'd say I could include 50cc dirt bikes, as long as they're of "mini" stature. Examples: Honda CRF50F, KTM 50 SX Mini, etc.

Are there really no pull-starts that are 50cc or less, and are still being produced new?

Last edited:

MikeBear

My weed-wacker is rated more than 50cc! These aren't the '60's anymore. With new engine technology and low prices, there's no need (nor do people WANT) minibikes with such low power.

50cc is what mopeds are max (legally) rated at in Michigan anyway.

There are bikes that clone the old Honda 70. Also the old 60 cc Chibi. All the new one's im talking about are still made. I also seen some on go-carts USA. website.They have nice new clones of old school bikes. Search on Alibaba's site they have tons and can find you a retailer here in the U.S. They have 50cc and those same size bikes can also come 110 or 125 cc. A 50cc would do about 25 30 mph max. The clone of the Chibi is the one I like in the 110 or 125 cc. Price tag is about 1400.00
Thanks Len

Last edited:

Harquebus

Just saw this on fleabay; a 50cc minibike that's not trying to be a scaled down motocrosser with spoked wheels and a gearbox, but as basic as can be {centrifugal clutch}. Might actually be a pocketbike, or one you can carry tucked under your arm.

"50CC 2-Stroke Gas Power Mini Dirt Bike Dirt Off Road Motorcycle Pit Bike Scooter"
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5335845805&icep_item=154547551258

In fact, the engine is unmistakably one originally configured for a weedeater, lol.
It has no model or brand name but I will call it the "DT-B 23".

$345.00, shipped....