Selling my Rupp collection of fun machines

myjunk

I have had a blast collecting these Rupp "fun machines" but now feel that it is time to let someone else enjoy them. I am listing the 2 Go joes together, the white one and the mini go joe. I will be happy to answer any questions if you want to message me. I am asking $5000 for the pair, and yes I am firm on the price. Thank you

dsbos4099

hello!!! can you give me your price on the two red rupps,rat trike and 4 wheel ride next to it. I hope I am not too late??? please call me at 303-885-4705. thank you very much!!!! david

Where are you located at? Not sure which state that central lake is. And what are the prices on each of the karts in the photos? IM possibly interested in picking something up depending on price and location.

I have had a blast collecting these Rupp "fun machines" but now feel that it is time to let someone else enjoy them. I am listing the 2 Go joes together, the white one and the mini go joe. I will be happy to answer any questions if you want to message me. I am asking $5000 for the pair, and yes I am firm on the price. Thank you