Tecumseh stuff

I still have this stuff...it’s pretty much free....if interested pm me...I pulled off because I guess I pissed of the forum police....let me know

Skip

Last edited:

capguncowboy

Skipp, he didn't make the rules, he's just trying to point out that you are breaking them. Your not a bad guy but he certainly isn't either. Just put a price on your stuff and it'll be fine

No one said a damn thing in the earlier two page post in this section. Skipp isn't some OldMiniBikes or Ebay parts flipper, trying to charge outlandish prices for Tecumseh parts! He was trying to help out forum members because he stumbled on some parts.

Yeah, you are all correct, he broke the rules. But THIS is the post you all want to bring it up in??????

Hello and welcome.
He's been on here, quietly posting his overhaul of an HM 80 to power the Super Bronc he is restoring with. Not a project most would tackle right out of the gate.

It sure seems to me that everyone deserves more respect than just a link to a rule without a single word on what it is that is wrong, especially if their OldMiniBikes presence is one of decent and RELAVENT content.

No one said a damn thing in the earlier two page post in this section. Skipp isn't some OldMiniBikes or Ebay parts flipper, trying to charge outlandish prices for Tecumseh parts! He was trying to help out forum members because he stumbled on some parts.

Yeah, you are all correct, he broke the rules. But THIS is the post you all want to bring it up in??????
The OP had several items listed, all "Make offer". I didn't even say anything, just posted links to the rules that he should have read before posting. Of all the things you could rant about, THIS is what you chose? Truth be told, I enjoy your rants, I get a good laugh out of some of them.

It sure seems to me that everyone deserves more respect than just a link to a rule without a single word on what it is that is wrong, especially if their OldMiniBikes presence is one of decent and RELAVENT content.
I don't consider posting links to the rules without commenting as being disrespectful and I doubt most rational people would.

Davis

WOW the policeman is here! Maybe you should build a vintage bike yourself and see what it’s like to struggle through one instead of just posting bs just to be part of a forum because your bored.

Skipp is trying to help out this mini bike community buy selling some Tecumseh parts for cheap ! He is a good member and also a supporting member and needs to be recognized for being just that !

Last edited:
Thank you gentlemen for the kind words...I was not trying to start a shit storm...I don’t care if you pay for this crap....I buy it take what I need give the rest away...I apologize if I broke any rule...although it’s the first time I care and it feels weird...I’ll try to refrain from the make offer next time....have a great week....

I have more...just received a new box of crap....mostly hm80 stuff...there is a set of, stock I believe, rings for an hs40....but that’s about it for smaller engines....some gas caps....2-3 sets of points and condensers....