How to post pictures (Test Area)

Well, the only way I can see how to up load a photo is: Upload to the gallery. Click on your photo, down at the bottom of the photo you will see the link for medium. Copy and paste.:thumbsup:

I know I'm computer illiterate, but, why can't I even find the "photo album" that is supposed to be at the top of each page?? I click add image, browse, pick the image, click upload, and then it's gone??? As if it went to picture heave??? Ugh, Sigh.

Yeah this is just silly and getting old.
Now I can add the photo, it shows in my message, that is until I post it, then it's gone. :no: If I go back and edit the post there it is... :eek:ut:

Would be nice if whomever is in charge would at least let us know that they are working on it. :hammer:

Attachments

Last edited:
Yeah this is just silly and getting old.
Now I can add the photo, it shows in my message, that is until I post it, then it's gone. :no: If I go back and edit the post there it is... :eek:ut:

Would be nice if whomever is in charge would at least let us know that they are working on it. :hammer:
Go to Photos, then at the top of the page in the black bar, click upload photos. Upload your pics, then process them by hitting the process button at the bottom of that page.. Then go to my photos, and select the image you want to post. When it comes up, scroll below it to the url's listed in the boxes.. highlight and copy the "medium" link and simply paste it into your post.. I know it's a pain but it works.. I usually open a second browser page to do this when posting.. Thank you [MENTION=18286]manchester1[/MENTION] for this trick! :thumbsup:

1971_MB1A

I see no good reason for it to be so difficult to post pics on here when it's quite simple to post them on most other sites like craigslist,ebay,Facebook Marketplace etc. What a PITA. I was going to post a few pics of my "Barn Find" all original Comette III Chopper and a few others but it's looking like maybe that's not going to happen anytime soon.

Here is the message I get. When can a fix be expected?
Regards,
Joe
You have set the product "photopost" to use a different database than your forums. However, the script cannot connect to this other database. Please check your database settings.

i get this prompt when i hat my photos how do i fix it ???

"You have set the product "photopost" to use a different database than your forums. However, the script cannot connect to this other database. Please check your database settings."