Here's my Modified Predator 212 on Taco 100b.

Governor, Flywheel, intake,
Slide carb, header, & all chromed-out.
VP fuel.. not sure of the horsepower but I can tell you this, it really snaps when you crack the throttle. Not geared for top speed or hill climbing just all around riding in the Middle with the jackshaft . Not finicky at all starts EZ+ idles perfect with no hesitation at any RPM.
Good top-end and will climb the side of a building if you ask it too LOL. Thanks to Taco Joe and his guys for the great build never a problem and my buying experience on the entire bike was great Screenshot_2017-12-05-12-27-21.png 20181122_170438.jpg
Phx Mark

Very nice, and I'm sure your Taco loves being spoiled with the racing gas.
The gas at 110 octane makes all my mini bikes run fabulous. Plus a lot less worried about gumming up the carburetor with additives if it happens to sit for a while while I'm on other projects. My card shop advised me about a gas station across from the Phoenix International Raceway that actually has it in the pump. A bit cheaper than $9 a gallon in the can. But let me tell you this, it's absolutely worth it and these mini bikes get lots of miles per gallon anyway.

That looks great. I’ve considered buying a new taco glad to hear you are enjoying one
Thank you BB... I wouldn't hesitate to buy a new one. We have one vintage Taco 22 and a r e pop that I bought as a frame kit and parts kit from Taco Joe... hard to tell them apart . Of course the 100b was always a dream bike from me. It my age I figured what the heck and pulled the trigger on it. I've had it now for over a year and it gets tons of attention everywhere we go, not to mention it's fast and reliable. Just for fun let's see if any of the members can identify which Taco 22 is the real one . Chile Green or taco purple Thank you Phx Mark 20180925_124428.jpg Screenshot_2018-08-20-19-50-36.png Screenshot_2018-06-14-08-33-15.png

That looks great. I’ve considered buying a new taco glad to hear you are enjoying one
Since being offered a Rupp Grand Prix by Havasu Dave I've decided to sell the 100 B. $2,000 .. that's about one-third off as I have $3,000 in it.. you may want to consider it as a wonderful Christmas gift? Give me a call. 602-488-1298 is my cell thanks Bryan...
Listed in complete bikes for sale here. Don't want to go to eBay unless I absolutely have to.
Mark

I74

Governor, Flywheel, intake,
Slide carb, header, & all chromed-out.
VP fuel.. not sure of the horsepower but I can tell you this, it really snaps when you crack the throttle. Not geared for top speed or hill climbing just all around riding in the Middle with the jackshaft . Not finicky at all starts EZ+ idles perfect with no hesitation at any RPM.
Good top-end and will climb the side of a building if you ask it too LOL. Thanks to Taco Joe and his guys for the great build never a problem and my buying experience on the entire bike was great View attachment 236518 View attachment 236517
Phx Mark
That's Bad @$$ Mark !! Where did you get the bars & risers?? Those are exactly what I' am looking for my next one. Ian

That's Bad @$$ Mark !! Where did you get the bars & risers?? Those are exactly what I' am looking for my next one. Ian
Thank you , glad you liked it. I had the bike built by Taco I'm sure that if you get a hold of Taco mini bikes they can supply those risers and bars for you. I'm friends with Joe out there, tell him Mark in phx. Sent you...Mark