The Ultimate

Twid

I was thinkin db30 with a hf predator 212 myself :doah: but I think it all depends on were you live. Every one I know thinks tacos are the shit and they don't like rupps. I my self think the lil Indians are the coolest things ever so my Holly Grail would be the first lil Indian ever built.

capguncowboy

Oh, I meant to give my actual answer. I've not ridden a lot of bikes, but I've worked on plenty of different makes/models. The Gilsons are about the best built bikes out there, and they're comfy too

1971 Sensation Mike Bike Navy Blue survivor ....ridden once put up....covered....forgotten.....till I find it....:laugh:

Or better yet, the 1971 Navy Blue Sensation Mike Bike my Granddaddy bought me new.....that stayed at my Granddad's farm, until my cousins borrowed it, and it conveniently disappeared while it was in their trust....:doah:....

And yes....after all these years.....I've really gotten over it....can't you tell.....:laugh:

Last edited:
Bug mini bike with the Yamaha 125. I've never seen one, except in ads. Oh yea, and the memory of a rider testing one in some hot rod mag many, many years ago.

All of the above and Engray-Maico Spitfire, Bill Matthews Rocket Cycle. There are a bunch more for sure.
But, the winner might be:
Jack Spittler Double Trouble, I believe there was only one made.

markus

The Bug with the yamey is up there but I still think the Bug Super Flea with the teardrop tank and the Red Seal Continental is my Grail.
Did you ever get a chance to ride that Williams bike with the big west bend in it? Seems like it would make for a good ride.....truly a rarest of the rare bike at the very least!