Reproduction, Replica, and Custom Decals for sale!

I do many reproduction/ Replica decals for mini Bikes I believe I have decals for around 50 different ones. My decals are printed on high-quality UV coated outdoor vinyl and are made to last for years to come. This is about 90% of them if you Don't see what you're looking for I can always do custom or design reproduction decals and add them to the list. I'm on here from time to time but for faster response, you can message me on facebook: www.facebook.com/JVDesignCo. I have included pictures of some replica and some custom work

All Cat Models
Dune Cat
Stars and Stripes
Western Flyer
Alsport
Texas Ranger
Super 8
Elburro
Taco
Trail Buck
EX Rider
Trail Sport
Explorer
Wacki Chopper
Hornet
Broncco
Wildcat
Trail Blazer
Road Runner
Cheefta
All Montgomery Ward Models
Mini Dragger
Brooks
Trail Flite
Big Cat
Woods
AND MORE

Attachments

Now Adding to the list:
SOME Speedway decals
SOME Rupp Bikes
Texas Ranger
DusterChopper
CT70
FOX
Dellorto Carbs
Arco Buccaneer
Atlas
Attex Sport
Bird
Gilson
Kawasaki Coyote
Power Dyne
Trapper
Trail Ram

Found a lot of good reference material so I am adding all these to the list of decals I can now make!

minibikefever

Now Adding to the list:
SOME Speedway decals
SOME Rupp Bikes
Texas Ranger
DusterChopper
CT70
FOX
Dellorto Carbs
Arco Buccaneer
Atlas
Attex Sport
Bird
Gilson
Kawasaki Coyote
Power Dyne
Trapper
Trail Ram

Found a lot of good reference material so I am adding all these to the list of decals I can now make!
Jaret what about tecumseh motor decals such as engine lube and air cleaner decals, maybe 5hp decals also, like a dozen each ?

cfh

The minibike Paul decals are great. But they are water slide style. For me, i prefer vinyl sticky back style decals. With waterslide you need to clear coat over the decal to make it last. With vinyl, if it gets damaged, i just peel it off and put on a new one.

cfh

They are very thin decals and easy to damage those waterslides. I would not trust them without a clear coat over them. It’s a good idea. Why do you think all the motors that originally had water slide decals are damaged or missing?

I will be contacting you soon to make repro Tote Gote Nova decals. I already have some purchased off another person, but I’m sure you could improve the quality and use the existing ones as a reference. The ones I bought look all pixelated, cut out jagged and were printed on cheapo silver sticker paper (not mirror decal paper like they should be). Looking at your work I’m sure you could improve the quality of the ones I already have.

I will be contacting you soon to make repro Tote Gote Nova decals. I already have some purchased off another person, but I’m sure you could improve the quality and use the existing ones as a reference. The ones I bought look all pixelated, cut out jagged and were printed on cheapo silver sticker paper (not mirror decal paper like they should be). Looking at your work I’m sure you could improve the quality of the ones I already have.
Sounds good!

minibikefever

Honestly The Best source for those is Minibike Paul he has water transferrable decals and they are 100% the best of the best for engine decals. Check him out http://www.minibikepaul.com/
jaret are you still in business been trying to get in touch with you on my trail flight decals, just wondering if you can still do them or if you want to refund my cash, let me know so I can finish my project, thanks

He was working on mine sent a test one then was going to make one change for it and send another test image but I never heard from him again. Sent a few pm’s but no answer. I never sent any money, I am afraid something happened to him. I hope he is ok as we need a good decal maker.

minibikefever

I text him 2 weeks ago and he replied saying he was going to finish them and send them out, but I havent heard anything yet, I paid for them over a month ago, I know life happens and things change I would like to know one way or the other I was just trying to give a member the business, if someone could tell me where to find mtd trail flight decal specifications online I will take that info to a local shop and have him print me up some, he did some for a 73 honda st90 I restored, he did an excellent job.