The "What were they thinking!!?" Seat Thread

bath, how hard is it to acquire those wheels trutest used in your country? were they used on anything else (equipment or anything like that)
Tru Test also used a nylon type wheel which shows up on a few of the minibikes. We have tried to find the original source for these alloy wheels but no one including ex Tru Test employees seem to know of their origin. They are kind of a heavier duty Manco rim. Are you looking for them ? There is a guy having a go at casting some from originals, don't know when that might be though at this stage.

markus

Tru Test also used a nylon type wheel which shows up on a few of the minibikes. We have tried to find the original source for these alloy wheels but no one including ex Tru Test employees seem to know of their origin. They are kind of a heavier duty Manco rim. Are you looking for them ? There is a guy having a go at casting some from originals, don't know when that might be though at this stage.

Just curious more than anything, I always thought they were a neat looking wheel and how obtainable they actually were. If someone does have a go at recasting in the near future let me know. Thanks!

Just curious more than anything, I always thought they were a neat looking wheel and how obtainable they actually were. If someone does have a go at recasting in the near future let me know. Thanks!
Will keep my ear to the ground on them. And thanks for the part # for my Tecumseh kickstart spring also, have bought one now, waiting for it to arrive.