Anything Goes! Another Dutch minibike build from scratch.

Li'l Popeye

Bikes turned out great...and I should have been clearer about the no muffler comment--I'd never seen the actual blue flame combustion through the exhaust port.:)
Hello,
The flame coming out, is something that doesn't happen to my other bike's engine. With the muffler on, there's a flame coming out of the exhaust, after throttle is closed.
I think it has something to do with; lower compression, stock ignition timing, carburator tuning/jetting or combination of all mentioned.
I installed a smaller pilot jet (12,5), but it doesn't improve much. The engine is stock and isn't rebuild, yet.

Fisher1983

Wow....those are amazing!! I'm going to show the videos to my friend....he owns a General Lee Charger that's been driven by John Schneider a few times. He also loves Herbie :D I really like the home built packed mufflers...they rap pretty hard when they're going full tilt. Nice work!!

I've enjoyed watching these builds over the past six months, and I think you did a perfect job of them. You posted a lot of interesting photos of your work, and the videos were two of the best videos I've seen on any build off. Great job and thanks for sharing your skills here.

Li'l Popeye

I've enjoyed watching these builds over the past six months, and I think you did a perfect job of them. You posted a lot of interesting photos of your work, and the videos were two of the best videos I've seen on any build off. Great job and thanks for sharing your skills here.
Thank you sir!
We also enjoyed the builds and the builds of others.
Now we are enjoying the rides and wrenching.