Help Whats wrong with my sale

Not getting any calls on the scooters I have listed so I am wondering if I am too far away or too high on price. Normally folks bust my buns if I am to high. I have more stuff to list but will hold off for a while. Should I part these out or ?

I know about asking values here but it would help us dummies. I can do something about the prices and I think there is OBO on my adds but the distance her is a factor. I am in a void here. Wish I was able to build crates but I am not. Trying to remember what the TOTE GOTE came in but can only remember that the fork and wheel had to be installed

I know about asking values here but it would help us dummies. I can do something about the prices and I think there is OBO on my adds but the distance her is a factor. I am in a void here. Wish I was able to build crates but I am not. Trying to remember what the TOTE GOTE came in but can only remember that the fork and wheel had to be installed
All you do is strap the mini on a pallet with ratchet straps , cut the pallet as small as possible then bring to a Freight Trucking company, I've shipped bikes all over the country for an average price approximately $150 , if you help with the willingness to ship you will greatly increase your audience.

All you do is strap the mini on a pallet with ratchet straps , cut the pallet as small as possible then bring to a Freight Trucking company, I've shipped bikes all over the country for an average price approximately $150 , if you help with the willingness to ship you will greatly increase your audience.
I must be asking the wrong questions from freight companies. I was asking about a full size pallet with bike on its side. Prices were much, much higher. And then they wouldn't be responsible for damage if it wasn't crated. Who do you use?

I use Fed Ex. I pack and wrap. Card board, padding, clear celophane on that expensive roll, lots of clear packing tape. Give it to Fed Ex, gone. Also, a friend told me that you can go to Harbor Freight etc. and get cheap furniture moving blankets, and do the same thing. Wrap and tape. You may have to take stuff apart, or otherwise do some labor, but this is how I ship.

The other options are U Ship, but for some of us hundreds of miles from a city, it takes longer to get someone to come out. U Ship and others like them, are usually consisting of mom and pop drivers with a truck or pick up truck, trailer, etc. low budget, pick up and drop off. There are web sites you go to, and list what you have and where it needs to go. They generally take care of complete bikes without palletizing. I don't palletize, ever.

I use Fed Ex. I pack and wrap. Card board, padding, clear celophane on that expensive roll, lots of clear packing tape. Give it to Fed Ex, gone. Also, a friend told me that you can go to Harbor Freight etc. and get cheap furniture moving blankets, and do the same thing. Wrap and tape. You may have to take stuff apart, or otherwise do some labor, but this is how I ship.

The other options are U Ship, but for some of us hundreds of miles from a city, it takes longer to get someone to come out. U Ship and others like them, are usually consisting of mom and pop drivers with a truck or pick up truck, trailer, etc. low budget, pick up and drop off. There are web sites you go to, and list what you have and where it needs to go. They generally take care of complete bikes without palletizing. I don't palletize, ever.
I second what Dave said.. I took a front axle from my F100 to Fedex because I simply did not have time to do it myself and wanted to stay within my 3 day eBay shipping time.. I thought oh crap this is gonna cost..they had it boxed in less than 5 minutes and the whole deal for boxing and shipping was only $40 to send it from Michigan to Arizona.. I let them box larger items now..

I must be asking the wrong questions from freight companies. I was asking about a full size pallet with bike on its side. Prices were much, much higher. And then they wouldn't be responsible for damage if it wasn't crated. Who do you use?
In Louisiana I use AAA Cooper