What can i do with this motor

My Toy

Hello I'm new here, I have a Briggs and Stratton Industrial Plus 5hp motor, it's off a pressure washer, I'm wondering if i can hot rod it, i don't want to go all out but a little more than mild, thank you in advance.

Hello I'm new here, I have a Briggs and Stratton Industrial Plus 5hp motor, it's off a pressure washer, I'm wondering if i can hot rod it, i don't want to go all out but a little more than mild, thank you in advance.
That engine the is a very good choice for engine mods

joshua. c.

there are some good threads hear about building the briggs flathead you have. remember a billet rod and billet flywheel are mandatory for safety if you pull the governor. the briggs raptor racing engine was based off the briggs 5hp flathead so all the briggs raptor performance parts will fit that engine. theirs a huge aftermarket of parts available for it.

My Toy

there are some good threads hear about building the briggs flathead you have. remember a billet rod and billet flywheel are mandatory for safety if you pull the governor. the briggs raptor racing engine was based off the briggs 5hp flathead so all the briggs raptor performance parts will fit that engine. theirs a huge aftermarket of parts available for it.
Thanks a lot