Engine decals

Doc1976

HELP! I have been searching everywhere and can not locate the Briggs decals I need. I am looking for decals for the newer (1990's) style fan shroud. I can fine literally everything but these. Anyone have any leads? Anyone have the equipment and experience to reproduce if I were to send you a set off a motor? I use a lot of these 3.5 engines for my builds but once I have sandblasted and powder coated them, they just don't look complete without the factory style decals. Please help!

Harquebus

He offers decals in both water slide and self adhesive, but I've heard differing opinions on which is better.

What kind are you ordering? The self adhesive 'sticker' kind sort of become water slide when you follow the recommended soapy water
application instructions. They're more durable than water slide too.

Steve73

He offers decals in both water slide and self adhesive, but I've heard differing opinions on which is better.

What kind are you ordering? The self adhesive 'sticker' kind sort of become water slide when you follow the recommended soapy water
application instructions. They're more durable than water slide too.
I only used self adhesive decals and just clear coat over everything with 2k clear coat.

cfh

i use vinyl decals on motors too. they are just very durable. and if they do get damaged, i just peel it off and stick on a new one.