3 Cars Stolen at Good Guys Show

While I was making a deal to buy a Bonanza Mini Bike last Saturday at the Good Guys Show in Pleasanton California, Three Classic Cars were stolen. A 1960 356 Porsche the Owner owned for over 45 years, A 63 Impala convertible the owners father bought new, and a 67’ Mustang convertible. The stories on the internet. I hope they catch those low lifes.

Scumbags... I think they found the
Power tour Monte Carlo in Cleveland if I remember right...more and more of these cars are being stolen...
I ALWAYS pull the ignition rotor when I leave either of my old vehicles unattended, and I only will leave them at where I work or at or at my friends house or at a car show... NEVER in a parking lot, store, etc.

old shed finds

This kinda shit is too bad to hear..
Me and my son both have Honda Accord coupes. Very clean condition.
Mine is a 91.SE coupe .
His is a 97 LX coupe.
Most stolen cars......they are kept in locked up back yard....
yea they are just 2 to 3K cars but my heart goes out for the people with 50K plus cars ...... All of us are Judged in the end......

I74

Scumbags... I think they found the
Power tour Monte Carlo in Cleveland if I remember right...more and more of these cars are being stolen...
I ALWAYS pull the ignition rotor when I leave either of my old vehicles unattended, and I only will leave them at where I work or at or at my friends house or at a car show... NEVER in a parking lot, store, etc.
I used to pull the ign. fuse on the early ones, or fuel pump relay,, on the later ones.
Also had a hidden removable key master switch on one.

I heard about that terrible. I see cars all the time at shows with the keys left in the ignition. Dont know if that was the case here but yeah its definately asking for trouble even with kids running around and stuff

It had to of been Pros. The Porsche was parked outside the Entrance. I went to a Show in Monterey recently and didn’t bring my 54’ because I didn’t want to leave it in the Hotel parking lot . That night a couple guys were seen running away who were seen scoping out rides.