I’m looking for a mini bike engine

Hello all,
I’m looking for an engine for my 1970s power dyne mini bike. It had a tecumseh hs40 on it but the bore was badly scratched. I want to keep the bike vintage looking. Here are some pics 2AD54BDB-9953-4FD1-8505-766BED92E94B.jpeg 6937E82E-03EA-4704-A8F2-9A34F70F0895.jpeg

old shed finds

As Karen said. .
The desire and collector view of these engines the Value really is 200 to 400 and going up... They are not made anymore. .
In my town of a million people there is several people with Small Engine Wanted Adds...
Our best advice is take your block have it machined to have a nice new bore 10ths or up to restore the bore and new piston...

I have an HS40 that is the same as the one that came off your bike, do you travel to Chicago ever? What are the numbers on your shroud? Can you take a pic of them?

I have a NIB hs50 short block. If you wanted to swap out the rest. Head is different but I do have a used hs50 head. I would have to check if it is a newer large taper crank and ext cdi or older one like you would need.

I have a 3.5 hp tecumseh that I gave 20 bucks for. I took some parts off but I think your parts should fit...I go to kalkaska ever month or so....you can have it. If you cant get there when I'm there I'll leave it on my back porch and grab it when you can.

I have a 3.5 hp tecumseh that I gave 20 bucks for. I took some parts off but I think your parts should fit...I go to kalkaska ever month or so....you can have it. If you cant get there when I'm there I'll leave it on my back porch and grab it when you can.
I’m down by the Muskegon area. Where would I go to grab the engine?

markus

Here are the shroud numbers

Hows the bottom end and carb from your engine? Hopefully good? Thats a good setup (Rupp enduro as well, would be interesting to verify if that was an original to the bike engine). Its the extended shaft ball bearing if the shroud is original to the engine, the C designation though shows that its the revision to the fixed/bump compression release camshaft over the good working mechanical they began with, but still a good engine engine!