OldMiniBikes Build Off 2020

Hent

OldMiniBikes Build-Off 2020 Classes and Rules

Welcome to the OldMiniBikes 2020 Build-Off! This year we are streamlining the classes and simplifying the rules. There will be four classes this year. Start date January 1st, 2020 and deadline is February 1st, 2020. You will not be allowed to enter after February 1st, 2020. The end of the competition is May 31st, 2020.
If something doesn't seem clear, or you have a specific question not covered here, please feel free to post it here, or PM the moderator (manchester1) of this event.

Vintage Class:

Any bike 30 years old, or older. (1989 and older) Any engine, any drive train, any modifications.

International Class:

Any machine where the bulk of the components were produced outside of America. Any engine, any drive train, any modifications.

18 and Under Class:

Primary builder must be age 18 or younger. Any machine powered by any engine.

Anything Goes Class:

This class is for anything not covered above. This includes 3 or more wheels.

How to Enter/Rules:

To enter, take a photo of your project and the item (a pair of shoes) and post it under the appropriate thread under the 2020 Build Off section using the Thread Prefix for your build off selection.

Edit: The object that you will need to have prominently displayed in your entry post photo is a pair of shoes.

Machines must be less than half way completed as of January 1st, 2020

One machine per class, enter as many machines as you like.

A video of someone operating a running project under its own power will be required prior to May 31st, 2020 in order to be judged.

Voting will be done by a popular vote by your peers here on OldMiniBikes Forums. No awards, prizes, or trophies will be awarded, but winners will get bragging rights!

Gaining and keeping interest in your build are key factors in popular vote judging, so post good photos, and post often.

Last edited:
Well, I put mine together so quickly and it’s almost finished, so I guess I’m going to sit this one out. I’ll just enjoy seeing y’alls builds.

Vintage Class: 1972 HPE Muskin Cat R4010.
The uber-rare "Unicorn"...stay tuned.
You haven't entered properly.
When you click on the OldMiniBikes build off 2020, you will see at the top where it says "prefix". That is where you select your class and name your build. If you need any help just let me know. Thank you and Good luck.