Manco Streaker with a Predator 212 Will it fit?

Hello all new to the forum here. I have 90’s a manco streaker with the 3.5 Tecumseh engine I used to ride as a kid. Just got a place with a garage so Was looking for a project. The bike is not with me at this time and the engine is sitting on the shelf at harbor freight. My question is will a predator 212 engine fit in the frame of the manco streaker 580. I know before I put the bike away say 15 years ago the engine was tired and needed a carb. Figured for 100 bux I could put the predator on it and ride around the yard and on some trails. Was wondering if any of you Saw this build before or know if its possible without extending the frame Thanks for the help!!

Thanks for the response. I rode with the 3.5 As a kid with a string tied to the carb. The did 35 crusing and 50 downhill! I’m not worried about it being over powered. I have the stock size tire in the back with a 6 ply slick chopped fork with a much much larger front tire. It was an animal and never felt unstable on it. For 100 bux you can go wrong. If its to much power I’ll just take it off and put it on the other larger framed minibike I have. No clue what that model or make is. Just really wanted to know if the predator would fit in the frame. Thanks.

That’s my plan. Thank you. Unfortunately the local harbor freight only had the hemi engine on the shelf and no others in stock. I don’t want them hemi so I guess I’ll have to order one knowing that it will definitely fit in the frame. Thanks!

That’s my plan. Thank you. Unfortunately the local harbor freight only had the hemi engine on the shelf and no others in stock. I don’t want them hemi so I guess I’ll have to order one knowing that it will definitely fit in the frame. Thanks!
Why? Nothing wrong with the hemi engine. I'm guessing you won't be modding to the point that it matters if you have the hemi.

The frame is a manco streaker. The fork/wheel was taken off another frame I do not know the make and model of. The front fork also has springs on it.

Man were you right! Got the engine today all hooked up. Took it for a rip and it rips wheelies the second I touch the throttle. Going to see if I can govern it down a bit but definitely over powered. I weight 140lbs it probably would be good for a heavier dude. Going to see what I can do with it governed. I did the zip tie hack and Can’t even get anywhere near full throttle without it popping up and ripping me off it