Predator 212 question

Hello all. My son got a new 212 for his Baja MB200 which rakes back so the engine tilts back and not level on the engine mount. So my question is, will the required half qt of oil still be enough even though the oil will more to the cylinder side of the engine and will it cause the low oil sensor to trip?

Thanks,
Shawn

Hello all. My son got a new 212 for his Baja MB200 which rakes back so the engine tilts back and not level on the engine mount. So my question is, will the required half qt of oil still be enough even though the oil will more to the cylinder side of the engine and will it cause the low oil sensor to trip?

Thanks,
Shawn
Fill it as it shows on the dipstick and if it does trip and is a problem it can easily be removed

Fill it as it shows on the dipstick and if it does trip and is a problem it can easily be removed
Thanks for the reply. I put a half qt in and it didn't even register on the front dipstick. It took almost the whole qt to show full. Unfortunately I can't get to the back dipstick due to the Tav being in the way.

Thanks for the reply. I put a half qt in and it didn't even register on the front dipstick. It took almost the whole qt to show full. Unfortunately I can't get to the back dipstick due to the Tav being in the way.
The back is only for filling and if stock wont have a dipstick

SAS289

Wow...If I knew my engine would be tilted effecting oil level I would have opened it up and removed the oil low sensor assembly. And I would use no more than 20oz of oil unless someone who has solid knowledge about this told me how much oil to use. Will the splash lubricating "system" work properly with that much oil? I wouldn't think so.

Those oil low sensors are great on a utility engine but have no place in the mini bike or go kart application.

Wow...If I knew my engine would be tilted effecting oil level I would have opened it up and removed the oil low sensor assembly. And I would use no more than 20oz of oil unless someone who has solid knowledge about this told me how much oil to use. Will the splash lubricating "system" work properly with that much oil? I wouldn't think so.

Those oil low sensors are great on a utility engine but have no place in the mini bike or go kart application.
It's good to go. I drained the excess oil and it ran just fine. It's got a little over an hour on it now and will change the oil and check for any excess metal.

SAS289

It's good to go. I drained the excess oil and it ran just fine. It's got a little over an hour on it now and will change the oil and check for any excess metal.
That's good. Someone out there should know more about this than you or I and may know exactly how much oil to use. Hopefully they will comment.