Wanted Tecumseh Dial Indicator.

I’m sure you know, but the factory video using those recommends you put a slight bend in the foot so it fits in the 8 and up hp engines....I forget off the top of my head the exact degree they specified....I have it wrote down somewhere if you do indeed need that info....Also you can still find the spare foot and screw I have a part number also wrote down, probably with the other info...

markus

I didnt like that last version one when I had a couple, not sure the maker of the indicator on those. I sold it off and Kept the Mitutoyo version, has a better adjustable bezel and seemed more precise or just smoother to use. Havent found a Starrett one yet they used them as well for awhile, One of these days I'll find one to try against the Mit.

I’m sure you know, but the factory video using those recommends you put a slight bend in the foot so it fits in the 8 and up hp engines....I forget off the top of my head the exact degree they specified....I have it wrote down somewhere if you do indeed need that info....Also you can still find the spare foot and screw I have a part number also wrote down, probably with the other info...
If you have the angle info that would be great. I’ll try to find the video you mentioned as well. Thanks.

I have only seen one other Farm Scat. There seems to be a lot more Healds that were made and sold. I’m guessing because they had a bigger bed box and dumped. This box is small and doesn’t dump. Not sure what their marketing was for it.