My custom baja build

Well since i failed to get a project done in time for Rick Chatten , i thought i would go back to working on this bike , i changed my mine on going with the fat front tire and wide forks , guess im going to finish this one in a 60's style chopper , i know this summer has changed my way of thinking , 1 project until its done , no matter what , then move on to the next project , trying to do too many projects at once is wearing me out baja chopper.jpg

Harquebus

What mods beside the carb, intake and header was done to the engine? The aftermarket carb already has a semi bell-shaped opening but one of those chrome "trumpet" velocity stacks would look good on it.

Welp, looks like you went back to a stock Predator for the most part... o_O
I'm kinda confused now.

What mods beside the carb, intake and header was done to the engine? The aftermarket carb already has a semi bell-shaped opening but one of those chrome "trumpet" velocity stacks would look good on it.

Welp, looks like you went back to a stock Predator for the most part... o_O
I'm kinda confused now.
When the bike was all done i didnt have a throttle cable to run the 22mm carb so i put the stock carb back on it and took the bike up to the Redwood NY mini bike fest just so i could ride it around , one of the guys coming from Detroit brought me a cable and we had planed on changing it all at the event , but since it ran about 45 mph bone stock i never changed the carb and the bike got sold at the event so i will have to wait until i build another one , and there were no mods done to the motor , those carbs and that style pipe on stock motor will run pretty good like that but with some mods it could be a killer motor

Harquebus

Aw bummer. I bet you got a good price for it though; it doesn't even look like a Warrior anymore.

Is that a genuine Comet Torq-A-Verter on it?

@jimkemp Ive been working on my Baja for a long time and want to go with a foot brake for the rear. Can you send me a close up picture so I can get some idea on where to start?
that picture about is about the best i have but i will look for another one , its not hard to do , you just need a pedal to pivot and i used a rod going back to the break , but you could use a cable if you find that easier