Help with ID’ing mini bike

Ok, its a Cat, has most of the signs of a 69 300x or tt, but the fenders were not on those models. Not sure what I am going to do with her, but thanks for the fast responses and input!

The fork is in decent condition, but the the handle bars or uppers have been modified and rewelded. Are the uppers hard to find or rare? Expensive? I might make an attempt at bringing her back to life if I can find the uppers for a reasonable price.

1971_MB1A

The fork is in decent condition, but the the handle bars or uppers have been modified and rewelded. Are the uppers hard to find or rare? Expensive? I might make an attempt at bringing her back to life if I can find the uppers for a reasonable price.
The uppers off/on do still seem to come up for sale. I Recently saw a decent one sell for around $65. If it were mine for time being I'd just put a period correct engine on it and have some fun riding it.

desert rat

There are so many things to look for. I didn't even look at the bars, they have had a hard life. So many people cut the motor plate too, that is a give away. 350ss small dia. spring on the forks 400x large dia. spring with end cups. I'm still learnin'.

45t

So many things on this bike says 300TT (yellow color, disc brake, small fork spring, bars, absence of shock mounts). I’ve attached a pic of the 69 300TT that I had. The only thing I’m stumbling on is the length of the frame. I cannot tell from the pics of the bike you have, if it has a longer frame? If the frame is a long frame then it may be a 350SS. More than likely you have a 300TT, which is a scarce model. 36F06BE2-180E-476D-BA78-7AF48A0DBB98.jpeg

Thanks for the input, fellas! If I can find a decent set of handle bars for it, I will probably try to build her as close to possible as original. If not, I'll most likely sell it or part it out. Thanks again!!