Throttle set up

Bbqman

IMG_20201118_201655518.jpg IMG_20201118_201655518.jpg Hello, here is my hs40 as I received it. Going through it and cleaning it up to put back in my bike. I am not sure how the throttle cable and the rods all hook up. This has an offset intake and float carb original to this motor. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

colt 1911

Bbqman

View attachment 271436 View attachment 271436 Hello, here is my hs40 as I received it. Going through it and cleaning it up to put back in my bike. I am not sure how the throttle cable and the rods all hook up. This has an offset intake and float carb original to this motor. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Ok. Anybody know where I can get that threaded part that is threaded to the throttle cable assy. Also looks like a spring around the governor arm. Appreciate any help thanks
View attachment 271436 View attachment 271436 Hello, here is my hs40 as I received it. Going through it and cleaning it up to put back in my bike. I am not sure how the throttle cable and the rods all hook up. This has an offset intake and float carb original to this motor. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
Found a picture of my setup. Where can I find that threaded price that the end of the throttle cable goes into. It also looks like a spring on the governor arm on the throttle assy. Thanks in advance. Can't seem to upload the picture I will try and add the photo

Bbqman

Ok. Anybody know where I can get that threaded part that is threaded to the throttle cable assy. Also looks like a spring around the governor arm. Appreciate any help thanks

Found a picture of my setup. Where can I find that threaded price that the end of the throttle cable goes into. It also looks like a spring on the governor arm on the throttle assy. Thanks in advance. Can't seem to upload the picture I will try and add the photo
Screenshot_20201126-112640.png