Sensation Go Devil Decals

Hello, does anyone know where I can purchase gas tank and engine decals for an early 70s Sensation Go Devil? I was very fortunate to buy a barn-find Go Devil that I'm going to restore new the best I can. You can see in the pictures it still has the front number plate, and the guards for the torque converter and chain, rare. Thanks for any help!
1.jpg 9.jpg

Hello, does anyone know where I can purchase gas tank and engine decals for an early 70s Sensation Go Devil? I was very fortunate to buy a barn-find Go Devil that I'm going to restore new the best I can. You can see in the pictures it still has the front number plate, and the guards for the torque converter and chain, rare. Thanks for any help!
View attachment 275642 View attachment 275643
I am currently restoring a Go-Devil just like yours. Are you in the Buffalo area? IMG_0119.JPG IMG_0101.JPG

Wow...no I'm not, live just outside of Omaha NE. The interesting thing is I bought mine at an estate sale in Buffalo NY! Did yours have a serial number on the sticker on the rear of the gas tank?

Wow...no I'm not, live just outside of Omaha NE. The interesting thing is I bought mine at an estate sale in Buffalo NY! Did yours have a serial number on the sticker on the rear of the gas tank?
No, my serial number sticker is gone, I still have the one on the engine. I was aware of your bike on ebay and was wondering if someone was going to restore it. The seller was about 15 miles from me. What do you know about that bike? I could only find about 10 good pictures to reference doing the restore. IMG_0055.JPG IMG_0036.PNG

I know very little now, but live close to Ralston NE where they were manufactured. You're doing a great job on your restore so far, I'll share what I find in the coming weeks, np.

I know very little now, but live close to Ralston NE where they were manufactured. You're doing a great job on your restore so far, I'll share what I find in the coming weeks, np.
Thanks... Good luck on your restore. If possible post pictures of your progress, I included a few more of mine. go 555566.png go 5555.png IMG_0028.JPG IMG_3.PNG IMG_3.5.PNG

FDB61 Welcome to the mini-bike madness sir. You have found the ultimate resource, only one prol'um you'll encounter here. They're kinda like Lays 'tater chips ya can't have just one! Next thing ya know they're kinda like rabbits... so beware of the addiction and run while you can... lol ;) and welcome.

Jus'sayin...

View attachment 275642 View attachment 275643
It looks beautiful in Barn Find condition . Nice Find.

Hi there. I also own a 70’s era Sensation Go Devil. Any advice on where I could find replacement kickstand and gas tank? Thanks

There is a Sensation antique mower page on facebook with lots of Sensation information, including the mini bikes. The white tank versions have different decals. Most Go Devils I have seen used a Mike Bike decal with the serial number on the front of the tank. I had the Mike Bike decals reproed, but not the Go Devil. That chain guard is hard to find. What is your serial number?

There is a Sensation antique mower page on facebook with lots of Sensation information, including the mini bikes. The white tank versions have different decals. Most Go Devils I have seen used a Mike Bike decal with the serial number on the front of the tank. I had the Mike Bike decals reproed, but not the Go Devil. That chain guard is hard to find. What is your serial number?
Good information, many thanks! My serial number is 51051...see pic. 7.jpg