Perkiomen Mini bike show. Oley, PA

When did they start charging for camping? I used to attend the Antique Bike event, the week before the mini, quite often. We were never charged for camping.

Fri/Sat. Bringing a small amount to vend and a list of wants. Camping out, in the van. Bringing the Trail King sidecar rig, to put around on. Was just there, last weekend, for the AMCA meet. That was awesome, as well.

Fri/Sat. Bringing a small amount to vend and a list of wants. Camping out, in the van. Bringing the Trail King sidecar rig, to put around on. Was just there, last weekend, for the AMCA meet. That was awesome, as well.
Did it rain? I used to go to the AMCA events every year. It almost always rained, at least one day!

I plan to go Friday after work. Probably pulling in between 6-7..It’s about a 5+ hour drive for me. Is there a problem getting there after the 4pm when it ends? Is the camping in a separate area? I’m curious why it’s a Friday and Saturday not Sunday also? For those of us not retired and probably the majority going , taking a single day off makes no sense. Are stores nearby for gas,convenience? Are generators allowed?

I plan to go Friday after work. Probably pulling in between 6-7..It’s about a 5+ hour drive for me. Is there a problem getting there after the 4pm when it ends? Is the camping in a separate area? I’m curious why it’s a Friday and Saturday not Sunday also? For those of us not retired and probably the majority going , taking a single day off makes no sense. Are stores nearby for gas,convenience? Are generators allowed?

Oley, is a very small town, with small town conveniences. There is/was, one convenience store and a pizza place. Not much else, that I can remember. That said, there are more services within a few miles drive time. The attached link shows Oley Township. There appears to be a dunkin donuts and a grocery store. too. The event is held on the firehouse/fairgrounds. Oley - Google Maps

Bbqman

Roll call! Who is planning to be there? I messed up and set the date for our family reunion, the same weekend as the Windber event. So... I will be at Oley, at least one day.
I plan on going. First show, bringing my MTD. Hopefully it will be finished, frame at powder coat now.