Un known Chopper. Who made it ?

I74

Definitely cool,, especially with the ''Sporty'' tank.
Doesn't look like it even needs a kick stand.
Somebody put a bit of thought into that custom build, & would probably be a good chassis for a drag bike ;)
Welds look fairly decent on the frame also, especially the neck.

Last edited:

I74

I personally don't think it's far east.
Welds generally look better, it's to stout,, & that's an actual ''Sporty'' tank ect.
Definitely doesn't look like far east brakes either.

Last edited:

I74

View attachment 278879 [/QUOTE]
That's got some cool features, but doesn't look like it would be comfortable at all to ride.
It would make me feel folded over,, almost like doing toe touches. lol
Is that maybe a reason why you got rid of it ?

Also,,
Doesn't look like the oil tank was functional.
Was it for tools or battery ect??
Am also trying to figure out what that is mounted to the front of it.
It kind of looks like a starter relay/solenoid.

Last edited:

I74

That's got some cool features, but doesn't look like it would be comfortable at all to ride.
Actually it was comfortable to ride. I got rid of it because it took up to much room.[/QUOTE]

Am guessing it was probably about as long as a ''stock'' big twin Harley ??

desert rat

Actually it was comfortable to ride. I got rid of it because it took up to much room.[/QUOTE]
I think I just solved my storage problem. Just got 53 acres and I'm going to put the middle one in the link on it.

https://www.americansteelspan.com/specials.html

Going to be tight (3000 sq ft) but I'll make it work. I'm done with California.

I74

Actually it was comfortable to ride. I got rid of it because it took up to much room.
I think I just solved my storage problem. Just got 53 acres and I'm going to put the middle one in the link on it.

https://www.americansteelspan.com/specials.html

Going to be tight (3000 sq ft) but I'll make it work. I'm done with California.[/QUOTE]

Getting out of Cali aye?? I could never go back,,& am originally from there.

Continuing on topic,,

Go Karts USA sells oiginal posters bike, & it's made here in the USA.
Additional research I have done so far,, shows that it ''might'' be built by S&S mini choppers in Salinas Cal.

Last edited:

JimmyC

[/QUOTE]Go Karts USA sells oiginal posters bike, & it's made here in the USA.
Additional research I have done so far,, shows that it ''might'' be built by S&S mini choppers in Salinas Cal.[/QUOTE]

Mine was made by CMB (Custom mini bikes). It had there logo on the handlebar mounts.

I74

Additional research I have done so far,, shows that it ''might'' be built by S&S mini choppers in Salinas Cal.[/QUOTE]

Mine was made by CMB (Custom mini bikes). It had there logo on the handlebar mounts.[/QUOTE]

Yea,, ''Custom'' is the first word in the title of the yellow one that Go Karts USA sells.
Pretty good coin for one with shipping also,, it's like $3,500,, & approved by OCC.

Additional research I have done so far,, shows that it ''might'' be built by S&S mini choppers in Salinas Cal.
Mine was made by CMB (Custom mini bikes). It had there logo on the handlebar mounts.[/QUOTE]

Yea,, ''Custom'' is the first word in the title of the yellow one that Go Karts USA sells.
Pretty good coin for one with shipping also,, it's like $3,500,, & approved by OCC.[/QUOTE]
Thanks .. Looked on S&S mini choppers page. Very likely the builder looking at their work.

I74

Am also trying to figure out what that is mounted to the front of it.
It kind of looks like a starter relay/solenoid.
Looks like a master cylinder to me[/QUOTE]

Am talking about the part mounted in front of the ''supposed'' chrome oil tank, that's under the seat frame.