Worse brakes...

copyman

I'm still kinda of new to the mini bike world but these brakes don't look right to me? Has to be one of the worse "homemade" brake setups. Or since I don't know much maybe they will stop on a dime? Gotta give them credit for coming up with it but looks a little dangerous to me! And the ad says" it goes 40-50. Just what I want 50 mph with those brakes!

Wait, after looking closer is that brake caliper fluid like in a car? 189330840_4630826920266580_5348842148402077298_n.jpg

I'm still kinda of new to the mini bike world but these brakes don't look right to me? Has to be one of the worse "homemade" brake setups. Or since I don't know much maybe they will stop on a dime? Gotta give them credit for coming up with it but looks a little dangerous to me! And the ad says" it goes 40-50. Just what I want 50 mph with those brakes!

Wait, after looking closer is that brake caliper fluid like in a car? View attachment 279259
What a mess.. I see a hard right turn in that bike’s future

Probably will stop on a dime, big caliper, but it is hanging too far with that axle just waiting to chew up your leg if you try to turn right and the axle lifts the wheel off the ground. At the least get rid of that axle sticking out, you may be able to get the whole setup closer to the frame .

copyman

They are only asking $500. Ha-ha

Hard to believe someone would throw this rat trap together, and then have the balls to advertise it does 50 mph !!! I would be scared doing 10 mph on it!

Could it be we are all missing the real purpose of this "extended" axle. I'm sure all the great minds on this forum can come up with what it's really for or could be used for.....
My guess is you connect farm implements to axle:p

I74

They are only asking $500. Ha-ha

Hard to believe someone would throw this rat trap together, and then have the balls to advertise it does 50 mph !!! I would be scared doing 10 mph on it!

Could it be we are all missing the real purpose of this "extended" axle. I'm sure all the great minds on this forum can come up with what it's really for or could be used for.....
My guess is you connect farm implements to axle:p

Asking $500 bucks. LMFAO !!!!!!!!!

I wouldn't try to ride ''that'' period,, or even give them 50 bucks for it.

That live axle is fine, it just sticks out way too far.
I have my caliper outside the frame on my drag bike, stops on a dime.
Better rotor, better caliper and better lines and master cylinder than that though lol.