Mystery Mini Bike

Hello.

Anyone seen this mini bike before?

I was thinking it might be an ARCO Reynolds, not sure.

Also, what kind of strange brake system is this?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Mystery mini bike.jpg

markus

The frame is a Manco from the trailcat series, The forks I believe are from a Bird made bike., The seat is something you would see on Later Arco/dailex/KEZ and powerdyne (mesinger seat company made). That brake setup is custom, although there were some larger bikes I think that did use them, the bracketry looks homespun.

The frame is a Manco from the trailcat series, The forks I believe are from a Bird made bike., The seat is something you would see on Later Arco/dailex/KEZ and powerdyne (mesinger seat company made). That brake setup is custom, although there were some larger bikes I think that did use them, the bracketry looks homespun.
ok, thanks. I was thinking about picking this up for a new restoration project. However it's too much of a Frankenstein bike for my taste with all the mods.

The brake set up is a stock industrial Airheart Tolomatic MB1 with a floating caliper.
MB1.jpg
http://mail.tolomatic.com/archives/pdfs/3999-4106_01_MB1-CDB_bro.pdf