Gomas Minibike Massacre #10 - West Wareham, MA. June 26, 2021

I74

You Guys keep posting juicy details about that vid,, you might end up getting us in trouble. LMFAO !!!!!! :p

joshua. c.

just spotted a second video on YouTube but don't know how to link it. this one is a bit more safe for work. lol. I spotted my trike twice in this video. once standing still and once racing. It never wins but people just love my trike.

Harquebus

...this one is a bit more safe for work. lol. ...
It's all fine and dandy I guess but that looked like it was a family friendly event for all ages. There were kids there. But that intro, and more at about the 2:48 mark plus some of the attendees, it looked more like the Gathering of the Juggalos.
o_O

ugmold

It's all fine and dandy I guess but that looked like it was a family friendly event for all ages. There were kids there. But that intro, and more at about the 2:48 mark plus some of the attendees, it looked more like the Gathering of the Juggalos.
o_O
The video is "not for kids" per Youtube Policy. Ok with that? No naked model adorned their title either. There was maybe 2 seconds of naked total.
One of the first things we see when we enter this world is a tit, shoved right in our mouth....puritans.

I74

The video is "not for kids" per Youtube Policy. Ok with that? No naked model adorned their title either. There was maybe 2 seconds of naked total.
One of the first things we see when we enter this world is a tit, shoved right in our mouth....puritans.
Think he's just funn'in you Dude. LOL :D

I74

We will be bringing a 5th wheel,, when we get out there someday....
Like the idea also ,, that it's kind'a down by the Cape.
I am an avid R/C sailplane slope flyer,, & there is places to fly off the dunes facing the water around there.
Also like the idea that there is ''Lobstaa'' shacks also. :p
Went to one around there last time.
''Just bring me the claws & tails''. LOL !!