Taco 44 roller

Lizardking

Ahh ok yeah I've seen it for sale over 1k now. If you didn't pay much for the dog then it's fair.

I've seen them Tacos 44 complete for less than that.

Last edited:

sonerenos

looks like the only original item you have is the frame, which has been tampered with.

your welds looks shotty.

big ticket bike for some junk.

you should have kept searching.

looks like the only original item you have is the frame, which has been tampered with.

your welds looks shotty.

big ticket bike for some junk.

you should have kept searching.
Big ticket item similar to the $100 kickstand, $100 break clip, $100 machine screw tacked onto a flat washer (“chain adjuster”) you’re trying to sell me in a private message. You’re right I am new here but is it fair to take advantage of the new guy?

sonerenos

Big ticket item similar to the $100 kickstand, $100 break clip, $100 machine screw tacked onto a flat washer (“chain adjuster”) you’re trying to sell me in a private message. You’re right I am new here but is it fair to take advantage of the new guy?
parts are not cheap to make, or have made for that matter. then sending them off to zinc plating is another expense. i didnt fork out my hard earned money to have exact reproductions of the original parts made for the public, in fact these were all made for my own personal collection of bikes. having a few left to sell off to others that want to restore a bike with correct parts was a perk, and putting a price tag on them was my call. if you think you can do better, be my guest.

parts are not cheap to make, or have made for that matter. then sending them off to zinc plating is another expense. i didnt fork out my hard earned money to have exact reproductions of the original parts made for the public, in fact these were all made for my own personal collection of bikes. having a few left to sell off to others that want to restore a bike with correct parts was a perk, and putting a price tag on them was my call. if you think you can do better, be my guest.
you don’t have to explain anything to me. I’m not here to debate, I’m just here for knowledge and scoping out minibikes. You crap on my minibike and try to justify your pricing? You must be one of them CYBER BULLY fellows. Either way please let’s just move on because remember, you came onto my post to solicit your parts that I never inquired about. And once I get the right dimensions I will produce these parts and offer them for a fraction of the price because there’s a difference between helping and getting over on someone.

sonerenos

you don’t have to explain anything to me. I’m not here to debate, I’m just here for knowledge and scoping out minibikes. You crap on my minibike and try to justify your pricing? You must be one of them CYBER BULLY fellows. Either way please let’s just move on because remember, you came onto my post to solicit your parts that I never inquired about. And once I get the right dimensions I will produce these parts and offer them for a fraction of the price because there’s a difference between helping and getting over on someone.
you have all the right to do so, and so do i. this is a public forum on the internet. you can buy my parts, then make them yourselve to sell for however much you want, or you dont. no need to take such offense to something you simply cant afford. ive sold the last 3 sets during our little chat anyway.

you have all the right to do so, and so do i. this is a public forum on the internet. you can buy my parts, then make them yourselve to sell for however much you want, or you dont. no need to take such offense to something you simply cant afford. ive sold the last 3 sets during our little chat anyway.
I’m not cheap. I’m also not stupid. GOOD DAY SIR!