Powell

I74

Boy,, seems like a hell of a deal, if it was 600 bucks.

Am no expert on these, but looks pretty complete too,, from what I can see.

Guessing these are actually worth some pretty good coin.

Last edited:

Lizardking

Somewhat common bike here in Southern California. I've seen several selling for 450-650.

Worth more to some people where they are not common.

I was going to buy this bike but opted for the Harrison Wildcat. First Harrison I've seen out here in the almost 1 and 1/2 years I've been in the Hobby.

Last edited:

toomanytoys

Somewhat common bike here in Southern California. I've seen several selling for 450-650.
Worth more to some people where they are not common.
I'd probably pay 900 for it here in ohio! I've always wanted one, and NEVER seen one for sale even remotely local to me. As long as it was complete and I could go about restoring it without having to dump a ton of cash into near impossible parts to find...

I74

I'd probably pay 900 for it here in ohio! I've always wanted one, and NEVER seen one for sale even remotely local to me. As long as it was complete and I could go about restoring it without having to dump a ton of cash into near impossible parts to find...
Looking pretty much complete,, I'd probably pay that also.

Lizardking

On the want list as well...
You guys should take vacation out here in socal and buy one or two.

There's like 5 Powells in different conditions for sale near me. This one is the most complete bike out of the 5 though.

toomanytoys

You guys should take vacation out here in socal and buy one or two.

There's like 5 Powells in different conditions for sale near me. This one is the most complete bike out of the 5 though.
Long trip for me. Been on the ground in California once and that was a 20 minute layover at LAX.