1970 Bonanza BC1400 for sale in Sacramento

Hi folks! I'm selling my highly original 1970 Bonanza BC1400, equipped with a 5-hp Tecumseh H50 powerplant.

It runs, rides, and stops great, all the lights (high and low beam, brake, and running light) work, and it turns heads wherever you go.

I replaced the carb (original was shot), clutch, and chains, other than that the paint, seat, tires, engine, etc. are all original.

I'm located in Sacramento, CA, I would prefer local pickup as I really don't want to disassemble this bike for shipping. If you're out of state and would like to buy the bike you would have to arrange shipping.

I'm asking for $2200 for the Bonanza.

Please message me for more pictures and with any questions!

Attachments

mustangfrank

Hi folks! I'm selling my highly original 1970 Bonanza BC1400, equipped with a 5-hp Tecumseh H50 powerplant.

It runs, rides, and stops great, all the lights (high and low beam, brake, and running light) work, and it turns heads wherever you go.

I replaced the carb (original was shot), clutch, and chains, other than that the paint, seat, tires, engine, etc. are all original.

I'm located in Sacramento, CA, I would prefer local pickup as I really don't want to disassemble this bike for shipping. If you're out of state and would like to buy the bike you would have to arrange shipping.

I'm asking for $2200 for the Bonanza.

Please message me for more pictures and with any questions!
Nice bike! Did you replace the handlebar grips?

mustangfrank

Nope! They're original!
Good to know, I have the same bike built late 1969, apparently they used both types. Mind sharing your engine tag serial number so I can date it, I'm trying to research another of these models I have? PM me, don't want to hijack your thread, good luck with the sale!

20210819_094915.jpg

Last edited: