Post your cars!

PatrickCraik

Well, it obviously wasn't a 79! I am only 6'2 and I welcome rest areas on long trips to stretch out my legs! While it can seat 3 smaller kids in the back seat, it only has 2 seat belts in the back. Most of the trips and rides I take in it are just me. My wife and kids don't want to be seen in it. Fine by me. Oh yeah, it is still all stock interior. Doesn't even have a radio.
‘05 Corolla was roomy compared to cobalt

Last edited:
Thats a beauty my brother had a 69 nova for his first car we had a blast with it in high school. At the shop he works at a guy restored a 69 firebird convertable now they just picked up a gto convertable for the boss. They are all working on it for him got it all stripped down already and sending it for blasting.

Attachments

PatrickCraik

Purchased this little turd new as cheap transportation... and I still have it. Haven't been rear-ended yet! Slight engine mods help it keep up with today's traffic.
Nice one, Always liked ‘em. A local guy had one with a warmed up 289 4 speed and ran away from everybody on Gratiot Ave,lol! Fun to watch. Another guy had a “Cruisin Wagon” remember them? with a 302 auto. Never saw him race. I liked ‘em stock with a cool set of wheels, my cousin had one.

toomanytoys

1991 BMW 325i convertible. Had this car for 10+ years now

0C274D82-5E79-4E76-BAE5-501F64DAE24C.jpeg

2017 WRX bought new. 75k on it. Typical engine mods Makes for a reasonable daily. Do some auto cross. Some track days. And it has plowed through an impressive amount of snow. Tuned on e85 but typically run a 93 octane tune.

42EBE04C-4F09-47FA-BC08-C093AC72AF19.jpeg

also have a 99 ford ranger 2.5 2 wheel deal with 127k. It’s not driven often. Just to haul bikes and grab stuff from lowes. It might see 200 miles a year on a good year

Last edited:

PatrickCraik

Hope nobody minds the ones from days gone by. I rescued it from a back yard in ‘95. Solid Cali car. Frame off resto,warmed up crate 350,700 R4, disc brakes. Fit right in having a young family Had to sell in ‘03 to do divorce UUGGHH!!

Attachments