Looking for Manco Big Cat parts

Anyone out there have some original foot pegs and hardware for the Big Cat? Looking for an original fuel tank. Also looking for big cat stickers for the tank and sides. Need original seats, chain and sprocket covers with hardware.

Robertt8883

I basically have the whole bike minus the original motor that I might want to sell.Its a Huge bike so shipping is expensive.Its located in
Reno Nevada 89521.
I am not interested is selling parts at a time .Possibly the entire bike as a Package

I understand shipping is not cheap. Yes I know it’s a big bike I’ve got one sitting here. I just need the parts that I specified as opposed to the entire thing. I understand you don’t want to part it out. Whatever your asking price would be plus probably an additional $400 it just isn’t worth the money for me right now

I basically have the whole bike minus the original motor that I might want to sell.Its a Huge bike so shipping is expensive.Its located in
Reno Nevada 89521.
I am not interested is selling parts at a time .Possibly the entire bike as a Package
How much do you want for it.and do you have some pictures.Thanks Dwayne Sullivan

Robertt8883

How much do you want for it.and do you have some pictures.Thanks Dwayne Sullivan
Yes I can take all the pics you want ,Right now the frame and wheels are on. All the parts have been labeled and put in storage containers.Depending om where you live its going to be very speedy to ship from Reno Nevada 89521 to you.Where are you located.I have also had some chrome work done when I first got it.Why I dont know !

Yes I can take all the pics you want ,Right now the frame and wheels are on. All the parts have been labeled and put in storage containers.Depending om where you live its going to be very speedy to ship from Reno Nevada 89521 to you.Where are you located.I have also had some chrome work done when I first got it.Why I dont know !
Get me some pictures.I'm in st 29621

Robertt8883

Sorry for the Delay.Here are 2 pics I can take all you want but lets see if ou are even interested,The first pic with the fork and tire are just sitting there not all the way inserted into the Head tube.I have all the parts labeled and put in a storage box.like I said earlier shipping is not going to be cheap unless you know some out this way making the drive basically from Coast to Coast.

Attachments

Sorry for the Delay.Here are 2 pics I can take all you want but lets see if ou are even interested,The first pic with the fork and tire are just sitting there not all the way inserted into the Head tube.I have all the parts labeled and put in a storage box.like I said earlier shipping is not going to be cheap unless you know some out this way making the drive basically from Coast to Coast.
Yes I'm interested in the bike.can't find them around here.so with that said how much do you want for it..

Robertt8883

The motor that was on it when I got is 6 years ago was worthless soit would not come with a motor.I have $400 in chrome alone but for me to
sell this I would want $700 but like I said I dont know how you would get it to you.There is a Pink one around this area with a predator motor
that there selling for a $1000,They pop up occasionally around here and ask $1200.The prices will vary in different areas.A friend of nine in Ohio
picked up, a roller for $600.I wasn't planning on selling it but saw your Ad in the wanted section.

The motor that was on it when I got is 6 years ago was worthless soit would not come with a motor.I have $400 in chrome alone but for me to
sell this I would want $700 but like I said I dont know how you would get it to you.There is a Pink one around this area with a predator motor
that there selling for a $1000,They pop up occasionally around here and ask $1200.The prices will vary in different areas.A friend of nine in Ohio
picked up, a roller for $600.I wasn't planning on selling it but saw your Ad in the wanted section.
I'm very interested at that price. Can you send me your phone number and we can talk about it
Thanks Dwayne Sullivan

Robertt8883

Yes you can call me at 775-399-3987 and my email is Ukitis@yahoo.com
I also would like to say this I have been a member on OldMiniBikes something like 7-8 years I have a very high positive rating.Your well come to ask anyone of my history.I have a bunch of bikes mostly Tacos (6) and one nice Bonanza left BC 1400.I have done many deals on OldMiniBikes.
I also have an account on Ebay for the last15-20 years,I stopped for a while then went back and started to either buy or sell stuff my user name is Robuki0.After I sent you a couple of Messages I search for Manco Big cats I found several one was $1275 and another at $1300 I saw several for $500 to $600 but when I went to open the Ad they were all old and expired Ads,You can call or text any time if I dont here the phone just leave a message or text I will get right back to you
Thanks
Robert