Oldminibikes.com

Honestly I think this is by far the best web site ever! Its like a big family of minibike people, From adults to kids and anything in between.

If it wasn't for this A+++ site id have no idea what my minis are nor where to find the correct parts. Ive meet alot of nice folks on here and plan on doing so. This site has so much info its crazy.

If you like this site then give Strigoi a thumbs up:thumbsup:. This site wouldn't be this good if it wasn't for his hard work and all of you with the great info and willingness to help others out!

Thanks for the site and the people that like to help out

Hent

Strigoi ?? He is just the babysitter. :crying: I think you ment Hent & Andrew Slane Have you seen this yet. AndrewSlane.net :wink:
Andrew Slane is just the one who designed the skin (theme / style) for the forum. The link at the bottom is just giving credit where credit is due. I just happen to share the same first name as him.

Strigoi ?? He is just the babysitter. :crying: I think you ment Hent & Andrew Slane Have you seen this yet. AndrewSlane.net :wink:
HAHA!! I think I dubbed him the "Babysitter" I had no idea of the Andrew Slane part.. Hent I've talked to for a microfraction of a second... There are OTHERS out there with the power and authority to give ya the back hand if you get out of line. Stirgoi is the only one that gives ya the, Out In Public Backhand Bitch Slap... :lol: There are others lurking in the shadows you never knew about. :anon.sml: Sniper style.. yeah he actually lets ya get away with quite a bit. I've seen him pull the old "Grumble Bear" maneuver and shut people down though. Hell, they completely kicked someone OFF the site for talkin :censure: to me when I wasn't here to give them the return :thefinger:.... WOAH!!! :lol: don't screw around.. :lol: But yeah, it took me a long time to get on here and do something with it... But now that it's cold as crap out and I started messing around with the site... I've discovered I have a lot more free time.. I think Hent would agree... :thumbsup: But yes they are VERY helpful.. Strigoi actually catches a lot of crap for I don't know what reason because he will let ya get away with a LOT on here sometimes... and Strig answers about every damn dumb ass question anyone could have. People show up out of the blue and say "Hey, I am CLUELESS on this thing" And I think Strigoi answers about %80 of them for people when he sees it... Then there are the other 20 people who have been through the same deal and they write in..... And pretty soon 12 year old kids know WAY more about oldminibikes than any other %99 of the population. I've made a few extra bucks and helped some people out along the way for a cheap easy fix., found some great people... LAUGH my :censure: off DAILY in these forums.:thumbsup: Yeah this site is pretty great.

HAHA!! I think I dubbed him the "Babysitter" I had no idea of the Andrew Slane part.. Hent I've talked to for a microfraction of a second... There are OTHERS out there with the power and authority to give ya the back hand if you get out of line. Stirgoi is the only one that gives ya the, Out In Public Backhand Bitch Slap... :lol: There are others lurking in the shadows you never knew about. :anon.sml: Sniper style.. yeah he actually lets ya get away with quite a bit. I've seen him pull the old "Grumble Bear" maneuver and shut people down though. Hell, they completely kicked someone OFF the site for talkin :censure: to me when I wasn't here to give them the return :thefinger:.... WOAH!!! :lol: don't screw around.. :lol: But yeah, it took me a long time to get on here and do something with it... But now that it's cold as crap out and I started messing around with the site... I've discovered I have a lot more free time.. I think Hent would agree... :thumbsup: But yes they are VERY helpful.. Strigoi actually catches a lot of crap for I don't know what reason because he will let ya get away with a LOT on here sometimes... and Strig answers about every damn dumb ass question anyone could have. People show up out of the blue and say "Hey, I am CLUELESS on this thing" And I think Strigoi answers about %80 of them for people when he sees it... Then there are the other 20 people who have been through the same deal and they write in..... And pretty soon 12 year old kids know WAY more about oldminibikes than any other %99 of the population. I've made a few extra bucks and helped some people out along the way for a cheap easy fix., found some great people... LAUGH my :censure: off DAILY in these forums.:thumbsup: Yeah this site is pretty great.
:eek: WOW :eek:

No more coffee for The Restore Kid :lol:
And he said all that without taking a breath

Ratbike

Thanks Again...

Hent and Strig ...you guys REALLY do do a great job!! I have had an absolute blast over the last year + sharing my stuff and learning from all the input from everyone on the site!!:thumbsup:

My 2 cents!!! lol

When I first found this site, I pictured Hent as an old man of many years, that some how put mini's and computers together, it wasn't until I had a few conversations with him that I found out that he was a young man in the prime of his life! I have met some really neat people on here, and have read some really fine pieces on great work, and sometimes feel sad that I haven't been able to complete my own projects due to the rough road that I'm experiencing in my life, but I hope and pray that soon the road will change and be as smooth as a fresh coat of blacktop on a new highway.
When I'm away from this site it don't mean that I'm not thinking about all you guys, and I wish that I could help as many of you out with the problems you incurr as much as I can, I'm hoping to get my own shop up and running this summer, and with that I hope to be able to supply good pictures, and great instructions, on what I'm doing.
My interests are mini bikes and carts so there may be something to interest everyone, anyway thanks Hent for bringing us all together!
Dave

Yea guys with out this site i would have never been able to get my mini, go kart and other stuff fixed properly and safe. i think back now and see how if i did it a cheap way how bad things would have been. Hent, Stogi, and the rest of the creators great job!!! Me and my parents think its great that there is a website that keeps the vintage minibikes alive and noticed. The events are fun to. This place is also the best way to find out info and new tricks for working on my mini. The lawnmower shops arent really the best of help when it comes for searching for parts and they can be real A-holes. Once again thanks and great job. Lets try to keep the minibike's around for plenty of years to come.
-Maddcarson :thumbsup: