Went an done did it again!!

Well I would like to thank Matt for this one :thumbsup:
Came from Michigan now back in California.
Matt if you read this thread you have a friend in Cali thanks a million..:punk:

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

OH MY GOD! dude you get a powell every freakin weak. come on now gotta be generous to use down and florida ship a few down here!

Matt said he had one of those when I talk to him last time but said he had someone interested in it. I quess when you can,t get a rear wheel for it, you just have to sell it to the guy that has a rear wheel for it. Nice bike. I,m sure you,ll get it looking like new before long.:thumbsup:

Matt said he had one of those when I talk to him last time but said he had someone interested in it. I quess when you can,t get a rear wheel for it, you just have to sell it to the guy that has a rear wheel for it. Nice bike. I,m sure you,ll get it looking like new before long
Powel's are nice bikes i never really knew much about them until g3 started racing his with us the bike runs and handles great consistently/good score
Thanks Randy
I had a heck of a time last night removing it from the motor but did manage to remove it undamaged:doah:

minibikedude
Yup sometimes the only option with Powell's is selling them due to the scarcity of parts. And as you have probably figured out I would be that person Matt spoke of. Matt is a helluva nice guy we had been working on this deal for months. :thumbsup:pulled the bike apart last nite.

guardrail
Powell's are not the prettiest of all the minis in some peoples opinion but they do handle and ride nice I'm hooked on em and can't wait to some day line them all up and take a few priceless pix of the heard:doah:

Last edited:
So do you call your place the Powell coral ? Head um up move um out Rawhide, cut um in cut um out Rawhide. LOL Better brand them dogies CowboyBayareaburrito. The Powell wrangler
Steve :scooter:

Hey BAB........So....are you getting a Powell for each of your "kids"??? I think you're almost there.

Make sure to make a video of them all riding at once:scared:
That would be a sight to see me and my 18 cats all riding down the street on a Powell...:lol:
Last count I think I only need 4 maybe 5 I'll have to go back and recount:doah:
I loose count when I switch over to my toes :lol: