Taco ID and suggestions;

hello ; new here ,got this taco 100 or 99 ?? ser# 9H377 , from other photos I think =
1) rear wheel sprocket is on wrong side?
2) dont see brace on fork (hi- lited on pic) on other Taco's.
3) have a old Briggs 3hp ,but no keyway on .625" drive shaft just set screw hole. is there any 5/8 clutch with just set screw?
4) maybe put clutch on a added jack shaft, and set screw sprocket on engine?
thk/u,for any ID and suggestions,gus.

hello ; new here ,got this taco 100 or 99 ?? ser# 9H377 , from other photos I think =
1) rear wheel sprocket is on wrong side?
2) dont see brace on fork (hi- lited on pic) on other Taco's.
3) have a old Briggs 3hp ,but no keyway on .625" drive shaft just set screw hole. is there any 5/8 clutch with just set screw?
4) maybe put clutch on a added jack shaft, and set screw sprocket on engine?
thk/u,for any ID and suggestions,gus.
its a 1969=9....100=h...ser#377....both braces on forks were added...rear wheel needs to be flipped... should have a5hp briggs...should have a jackshaft if you want to go stock/this one is a 1970 100 rear shocks and tires are not original but the rest is basicly stock

Welcome. This is a great board. Several of us here are from Oregon, and a couple know lots about Tacos (not me). What city are you in?

Welcome. This is a great board. Several of us here are from Oregon, and a couple know lots about Tacos (not me). What city are you in?
hey tom ; we are in Grants Pass ,and active in the vintage kart clubs,also mini bikes are shown at vintage kart events,and thats where we found our Taco.thk/u,gus.

hey tom ; we are in Grants Pass ,and active in the vintage kart clubs,also mini bikes are shown at vintage kart events,and thats where we found our Taco.thk/u,gus.
Nice.....which event did you find the Taco at? I've gone to the Medford vintage event in Sept. the past 2 years and plan to go again this year..:thumbsup:

Nice.....which event did you find the Taco at? I've gone to the Medford vintage event in Sept. the past 2 years and plan to go again this year..:thumbsup:
Hello ; Got the bike at a vintage kart test & tune in Redding,a new event in 2010 great little track and facilities. My wife wanted it , she turned out to be a "closet" mini-bike enthusiast. Will be at Medford i'm the vintage tire guy. vintagespeedtires.com : welcome ...thk/u all for the input on the bike, lots of talent on this site...gus.

Well that might be fun. I'll have to check my calendar. Is there a web site w/event details? I went to a supermoto motorcycle race at the kart track there a few years ago. Nice track.